I eat WAY too many calories, hallp!

I need friends! I have such a bad habit of eating really high calorie foods and I swear I have a literal addiction to chocolate.

I'm trying to be realistic about getting healthier/losing weight/how many calories I consume so I can still enjoy a social life and I can see/KNOW what I'm doing wrong. I just need some support and friends to keep me accountable and I will do the same for you :)

I'm 22, 51.5kg (as of this morning), and I just want to lose about 3kg maybe 4kg as a safety barrier. I know it's not a lot but I guess that's why it makes it that much more difficult.

I look forward to meeting new friends :)

Replies

• pattycakes_bakersman
    pattycakes_bakersman Posts: 16 Member
    Hi there!

Do you exercise? If you do exercise a lot, then maybe your body needs the extra calories.

I love chocolate too but I struggle with sugar addiction myself. If I have anything that is sugary or starchy, it's all over - I am eating the entire bag. So, in order to lose any weight, I have to have several small meals a day of protein/veg and cut out snacks. I keep a jar of mixed nuts on my kitchen table if I am feeling really hungry and want something dense.

But, it's important not to feel deprived. One thing I do is buy myself a sugar-free very dark (more than 80%) chocolate bar and have a square every night with chamomile tea before I go to sleep. Also cocoa nibs are a really good way of getting a chocolate fix without the sugar.

Hope this helps,
    Trish