Options
jazzypratt
jazzypratt Posts: 27 Member
Day 2 done. I didn't give it my all only burned 230 calories

Replies

• jessjphillips
    jessjphillips Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    Nice work jazzypratt - I know those days when you can't give it your all. Hopefully you were feeling better on day 3. Day 2 for us was good - we still don't have weights so it's fairly easy. That said, my body is feeling a little tired! My friend and I took the weekend off because she wasn't feeling that well. I went for a long walk today instead. Day 3 for us tomorrow.
  • avam82
    avam82 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Before I bought weights, I used wine bottles... ;-)
  • avam82
    avam82 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Today was my day two. I joined this today, but had already started 30ds- perfect timing!

Looking forward to day 7, when I'm able to get through the entire workout with no breaks. And do pushups OFF of my knees (that part may take longer than 7 days).
  • chandraminick
    chandraminick Posts: 452 Member
    Options
    1.2 shredded! It feels good to have my routine back and be eating well again. I dropped 4.5 lbs yesterday from just eating right and replacing the junk in my digestive system with green smoothies.
  • jessjphillips
    jessjphillips Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    avam82 wrote: »
    Before I bought weights, I used wine bottles... ;-)

Weights and hydration right? :wink:
  • paquitoBoston
    paquitoBoston Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    finished day 2 last evening, gave it all, still burned 197 calories only. Today I will go to the gym for "Hot Iron", so Day 3 would be that instead. Day 4 back to shredding!