posting a feeling so i dont eat it!

Options
elize7
elize7 Posts: 1,088 Member
hi, all. its saturday night and i am home alone. again. have been going out to meet people since September and while i have made some friends, which is great, i have not met someone to date.. i feel very lonely and let down. i try to keep doing my hobbies and stay interesting and interested but i guess i do feel let down. not giving up. ill watch svengoolie and go to bed. new day. new week. new possibility. hope your Saturday night has a little more pizazz than mine, pals!

Replies

• elize7
    elize7 Posts: 1,088 Member
    Options
    sunday night. man, the weekends are a challenge. seems i'm always fighting off a sabotaging food urge. so far, so good. went food shopping at a discount club and stuck to my list very well. instead of food treats i bought 2 new pairs of summer pants in my new low size.. gonna try to think of them when i get the snacking urge. was lazy all day, but usually i pick one day a week to just chill.

• healthyMSk
    healthyMSk Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    How is it going this weekend for you?
    Like you I'm trying to find alternative ways to distract myself rather than food. Hope it is going well.
  • rtami61
    rtami61 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    for the most part, my bad eating habits are during the evening. I am married but my husband is disabled and spends alot of time watching his movies and playing his games on his computer in the office and i am out here in the dining room on my tablet. so i tend to eat and dink on my computer in the evening out of bordom, and a bit depression. It would be great to get on here from time to time to chat with you all or on facebook. Maybe that would help me out also to not eat :smiley: there are only so may blankets i can crochet and hats i can make to keep me busy in the evenings. i look forward to chatting. have a good evening.
  • healthyMSk
    healthyMSk Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    Well it is the weekend again. How are things going elize?