Weekly Post - March 7th to March 13th

Options
2»

Replies

• elaine8505
    elaine8505 Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    I love to walk so try and do a 30 minute walk most days. Twice a week I have started going to an hour class...strenght training and stretching. ...nothing to strenuous. I find it easier to fast when I work and am busy. Most fast days I eat cottage cheese and fruit or veggies for lunch and stir fried veggies with chicken for dinner. Lots of water every day! Flavoured teas also help me stay on track!
  • GraetLifeIfYouDontWeaken
    Options
    Sounds like you've got it wired -- thanks for the good ideas. I think I'm going to try fasting tomorrow, so I'll check in after that. Thanks!
  • megemrj
    megemrj Posts: 547 Member
    Options
    Hello every one! New to fasting as well. I have thought about doing 5:2 for awhile. Think I'm ready to make the leap. I do Keto (hflc). Any one have success on fds while staying on a low carb diet? I'm really excited about 5:2 and mentioned it to my DH. Unbeknownst to me, he was also thinking about it, so I guess we should be a go tomorrow!!
  • sanjoparolas
    sanjoparolas Posts: 557 Member
    Options
    I don't try to follow the low carb plan specifically, but often on my fast days I eat lower carb because I get a lot of food that way. One of my most common fasting dinners is a portion of tofu (I'm vegetarian), spinach with avocado, a cooked vegetable and a piece of fruit. I can't think of a reason 5:2 and hflc couldn't be done together. It is important not to under eat on non-fasting days though.