Dr Appt

Options
emilybeaver
emilybeaver Posts: 365 Member
So I just had a med check for my anxiety meds with my dr (my every 6 month check up). My BP has always been normal like 120/60 but since doing this WOE it has been like 116/50 guess it really is helping me on the inside! Plus I mentioned to my Dr that I was doing this diet and he was totally impressed and said to keep it going since it seems like it is working!

Replies

• baconslave
    baconslave Posts: 6,958 Member
    Options
    So I just had a med check for my anxiety meds with my dr (my every 6 month check up). My BP has always been normal like 120/60 but since doing this WOE it has been like 116/50 guess it really is helping me on the inside! Plus I mentioned to my Dr that I was doing this diet and he was totally impressed and said to keep it going since it seems like it is working!

YAY!
  • emilybeaver
    emilybeaver Posts: 365 Member
    Options
    And I also just found that I get to participate in yoga two days a week!! Super excited!
  • Sunny_Bunny_
    Sunny_Bunny_ Posts: 7,140 Member
    Options
    That's great! Gotta love the support of your doctor!
  • KarlaYP
    KarlaYP Posts: 4,439 Member
    Options
    Wonderful validation! Good for you!
  • LowCarbInScotland
    LowCarbInScotland Posts: 1,027 Member
    Options
    That's awesome!!! And yoga rocks! When I used to work for myself I went to yoga 2-3 times a week, I was also vegetarian and ate a primarily raw diet at the time and I didn't lose a single pound lol but my life was quite zen :smile: