Looking for support

Options
sgod50
sgod50 Posts: 826 Member
I've followed ETL on and off for about 4 1/2 years now. I haven't had a migraine since! I wish I could say I've lost tons of weight on it, but I lose, go off it, then gain it back. October of last year - February of this year I fell completely off the wagon and turned into an eating machine.
I just started back close to 100% a week ago. Going to try to give it my all for 7 weeks when I have follow up blood work. At my annual physical March 1, this year I was up 17 pounds and my A1C was pre-diabetic.

Replies

• whats_her_name
    whats_her_name Posts: 716 Member
    Options
    welcome! I think you'll find that many of us are in a similar situation. We feel great when we are following ETL, but we are just human, and we slip up every once in a while.

Join us on the monthly thread "Mushroom March" for this month. We are a very supportive bunch!! :smiley:
  • Mihani
    Mihani Posts: 3,898 Member
    Options
    Hiya! Welcome to the group. That's awesome you've not had any migraines in so many years. It's tough to stay with it 100% for the long haul, as most of us around her can fully relate to. My goal is generally to be 100% ETL 5 to 6 days a week then have some leeway on the weekends. This only allows me to maintain though, if I want to lose I gotta be pretty strict and not give myself the "days off". My age and lack of activity don't allow much wiggle room on food if I am going to see losses.

Hope you'll join in on the monthly thread.