what's for breakfast?

Options
Tanukiko
Tanukiko Posts: 186 Member
edited March 2016 in Social Groups
My husband is so supportive. Just brought me this to my home office. The white stuff if you're curious is Kaymak. A heavy clotted cream popular in Turkey.

uyecdyy6ikhv.jpeg

Please share you breakfast (unless you're doing IF)

Replies

• blacktie347
    blacktie347 Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    That looks super good.

Breakfast for me was/is (I'm still drinking it): a chicken boullion cube in a cup of hot water (already drank it) and 2 cups of hot tea with splenda (still yet to be drunk). It's mostly fat and salt and water :)

But I do eat, generally, 7 meals per day, and only during breakfast do I not eat any solid food, since I'm not even hungry after I wake up, but I'm dehydrated a bit from not drinking any fluids while I slept.
  • scrdofbugs
    scrdofbugs Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    I had a chicken burrito from chick fil a with no tortilla with salsa on top. No perfect since the chicken had breading but better than I was eating. Small steps.
  • mlinton_mesapark
    mlinton_mesapark Posts: 517 Member
    Options
    3 eggs scrambled in butter, out of which my kids took about 1. Coffee with HWC. One Best Maid whole dill pickle, which was so dang sour and salty I could barely stand it.
  • nicintime
    nicintime Posts: 381 Member
    Options
    Hang on to that husband!
  • nvmomketo
    nvmomketo Posts: 12,019 Member
    Options
    nicintime wrote: »
    Hang on to that husband!

LOL

I am jut having my usual version of a BPC.
  • Deena_Bean
    Deena_Bean Posts: 906 Member
    Options
    I had 2 eggs and 4 very skinny sad slices of bacon...I overcooked them a little and they were freakishly thin. I'm thinking I picked up the wrong package LOL. Oh well, it still tasted yummy, but it felt like it was just like 5 bacon bits per slice. That made me sad :(
  • bisky
    bisky Posts: 968 Member
    Options
    f93n2i58nns1.jpg

eggs, bacon and sautéed zucchini!
  • Panda_Poptarts
    Panda_Poptarts Posts: 971 Member
    Options
    Water, followed by green tea. Yum!
  • megemrj
    megemrj Posts: 547 Member
    Options
    My bpc with extra fat. Missed my hubs making my breakfast thos week as he has to leave early everyday. :(

When he's home I have a less fatty bpc with eggs and bacon. Can't wait for next week to hurry up.
  • JessiokaFroka
    JessiokaFroka Posts: 149 Member
    Options
    I had two dippy eggs, three slices of bacon, and a generous Tbsp of butter. Yum! I drink water with all of my meals.
  • Tanukiko
    Tanukiko Posts: 186 Member
    Options
    All your breakies sound perfect and on plan! Yay us!
  • daylitemag
    daylitemag Posts: 604 Member
    Options
    I eat some version of the same thing everyday. A large breakfast has been a game changer for me. I now skip lunch which historically was a meal where I would overeat and or eat unhealthy foods.

Today: 3 Large Eggs fried in bacon fat; 3 strips of bacon. 1/2L of water. - that's actually the lightest breakfast I eat. On other days, I also add HWC, Butter and Peanut Butter. Sometimes I have Ham instead of bacon.
  • ladipoet
    ladipoet Posts: 4,180 Member
    Options
    I had a serving of creme brule for breakfast and a 1.5 ounces of gutshot (for sodium although it's good for probiotics too).