NSV

Options
Tanukiko
Tanukiko Posts: 186 Member
Just wanted to say that I feel high on life right now. Day 5 back on keto and Im down 5lbs but the real win...I feel amazing! Energy is high, mood is high, skin is clear, bloating is gone.

That's all! :-)

Replies

• Tanukiko
    Tanukiko Posts: 186 Member
    Options
    Oops I think I was supposed to post this to existing NSV thread. Sorry guys! Would be great if we could put NSV thread at the very top along with newbie thread. So useful to acknowledge our non scale victories.
  • socalgardengal
    socalgardengal Posts: 116 Member
    Options
    Fantastic NSV's! Congratulations
  • nvmomketo
    nvmomketo Posts: 12,019 Member
    Options
    This is a good NSV! Congrats!
  • jesslintch
    jesslintch Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    Usually resistance if futile, but today I'm resisting. I'm the Key Club advisor and my students are heading out of town for the district conference this afternoon. All of their luggage is stored in my classroom. All of their luggage AND all of the snacks 10 teenagers would pack for a weekend in a hotel without their parents. It was dropped off with a "Help yourself.". No, Cosmic Brownies. I will not help myself. Cheese puffs, stay in that bag!
  • bisky
    bisky Posts: 968 Member
    Options
    Stay strong Jess. My NSV was a learning lesson last week. On a bus tour to Milan on Saturday we stopped at a place and I had a sandwich and then for dinner I had pasta. I had cheese and apple in my purse but I felt social pressure to order off menu. Sigh. I did not gain weight (walked 9 miles in Milan) BUT some hormone was tripped off and for the next 3 days I was hungry...I self medicated with lots of proteins and fats but it took full 3 days before that carbo hunger was lessened. Today I am back to feeling no hunger pains at all. The scale did not budge all week but finally went down today.
  • FocusonHealthy
    FocusonHealthy Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    I've only been Keto for 5 days, but today I was able to zip my leather boots around my calves without having to hold my calf down with one hand and force the zipper up with another (i.e. Trying to trick my boot)! It's a small victory, but a victory all the same
  • WIChelle
    WIChelle Posts: 471 Member
    Options
    Good for you!!!
  • Ringbearer2
    Ringbearer2 Posts: 592 Member
    Options
    jesslintch wrote: »
    Usually resistance if futile, but today I'm resisting. I'm the Key Club advisor and my students are heading out of town for the district conference this afternoon. All of their luggage is stored in my classroom. All of their luggage AND all of the snacks 10 teenagers would pack for a weekend in a hotel without their parents. It was dropped off with a "Help yourself.". No, Cosmic Brownies. I will not help myself. Cheese puffs, stay in that bag!

I think I'd be a little hesitant about Cosmic Brownies at work as well. ;)