Keto coffee (BPC)

Options
2»

Replies

• Christine_72
    Christine_72 Posts: 16,049 Member
    Options
    The only reason I post these videos, is because when I first started here my weight loss was agonizingly slow... When I go back and look at the early days in my diary, it was woefully inaccurate. Guesstimates here, serving sizes,slices and measuring cup portions there.

Also, some people think going keto or low carb is a magic ticket to weight loss. Calories still count :smile:
  • KarlaYP
    KarlaYP Posts: 4,439 Member
    Options
    I'm going to say this :open_mouth: Keto levels of low carb might not be what YOU need! Some people don't need to be that low carb! Imo, you need to add calories with veggies, and, maybe, a serving of fruit each day (yep, I just recommended increasing carbs!). As long as you don't develop cravings, or use processed carbs to increase the level, you might see the weight loss you are wanting. OR:

It's possible that you have some undiagnosed inflammatory issues that your body is dealing with, before it gets to losing weight! Keto does that! The weight loss will not happen before the body takes care of itself. I do believe the weight will eventually catch up if you stay the course though! Yes, it's discouraging to not see the scale move in a negative direction, but it's worth it in the long run!

You have to choose what works best for you! Patience is needed for any choice though! Hugs for you and your perseverance to obtaining a healthy body! :smiley: