Introducing myself

Options
BStruble2
BStruble2 Posts: 62 Member
My name is Becky and I was just sleeved on Monday (3/7). So far so good, I'm off all the heavy pain meds and only on Tylenol now. Looking forward to my new healthier life and friends to help me along the way!

Replies

• bcedl1982
    bcedl1982 Posts: 140 Member
    Options
    You've come to the right place! This is a fantastic group who will walk with you on your journey. Keep logging in, tracking, reading the boards and posting. :)
  • anbrdr
    anbrdr Posts: 621 Member
    Options
    Hello and welcome!
  • annglenn
    annglenn Posts: 162 Member
    Options
    Congratulations ! My name is Ann & I am 65 years old. Lots of hoops to jump through for Aenta insurance. I have gotten the process started. I saw my Bariatric dr. on 2/29, have a patient advocate, got my letter from my therapist, letter from dr. & went to the Bariatric seminar and start my Bariatric nutrition & exercise ( lasts 4 months).
  • krissymae88
    krissymae88 Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    Welcome! I'm glad you are feeling well so quickly. I just had my RNY 3/3 so we're starting out pretty close. This group has helped me a lot and I hope you can find great info and support here as well.
  • cmchandler74
    cmchandler74 Posts: 510 Member
    Options
    Welcome! Treat yourself gently, walk as much as you can and sip, sip, sip!
  • Bluemajestic
    Bluemajestic Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    Welcome!
  • annglenn
    annglenn Posts: 162 Member
    Options
    Awesome Becky & krissymae88 sounds like you both are doing well. It is very encouraging to me.
  • kimgravitt3
    kimgravitt3 Posts: 186 Member
    Options
    Welcome Becky. You have found us!!! We are definitely a strong group to belong to. You will get all the encouragement you will need here!
  • AngieViolet
    AngieViolet Posts: 232 Member
    Options
    Welcome!!! This is an awesome group of super encouraging people! The boards are a WEALTH of information and motivation!