MFP Premium

Options
Scorpiotwin
Scorpiotwin Posts: 124 Member
Is anybody out there in LC land using MFP Premium. I read that you can track carbs better using the premium and I would like some feedback before making the leap.

Replies

• KarlynKeto
    KarlynKeto Posts: 323 Member
    Options
    I did it. Personally, a total waste of money, IMO. I made sure the auto renewal is turned off. The only nifty add I gained is being able to see my macros broken out a bit better by each type of food. But really it isn't telling me anything I didn't already know anyway. Maybe someday they will make the premium package worth it, but I don't think they are there yet.
  • LowCarbInScotland
    LowCarbInScotland Posts: 1,027 Member
    Options
    I have it, not impressed.
  • Yi5hedr3
    Yi5hedr3 Posts: 2,696 Member
    Options
    I like it. Nice to set different goals based on day of the week. :)
  • Bob314159
    Bob314159 Posts: 1,178 Member
    Options
    I did it t fine tune my macros - doubt if I will renew considering all the other issues - like bad forum software, incorrect food values
  • Scorpiotwin
    Scorpiotwin Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    Good to know. Thanks for the feedback everyone.
  • FIT_Goat
    FIT_Goat Posts: 4,224 Member
    Options
    I never even considered it, primarily because I don't normally log. And, when I do, the numbers are pretty meaningless for me. I looked at what it offered, and realized that most wouldn't benefit someone who isn't using this as a calorie counting or macro counting tool.
  • SuesNewImage
    SuesNewImage Posts: 743 Member
    Options
    I did upgrade. After all I've used it for 7 months now, actually depend on MFP program and MFP friends. Because I use it I have paid for it, not for the premium 'features' but to ensure the developers get paid, to keep it in existance and for future development. Absolutely nothing is free these days, and we need to change our thinking for those computer and ap providers. After all if there is a problem we all spect someone to fix it - surely that person deserves to be paid to put food on the table.
  • landiodo
    landiodo Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    I used it, but is of no use to me. It is not worth it.
  • WhatLouAte
    WhatLouAte Posts: 155 Member
    Options
    I have premium , it doesn't track carbs better, use the hack. The thing I do like is you can set macros by grams and also you can see your macro overview on the homescreen, not just calories left.