I feel like a hermit

Options
Tanukiko
Tanukiko Posts: 186 Member
So I totally feel like a shut in hermit. Everyone I know is out for South by Southwest and I am avoiding them because I am afraid if I go out I'll drink and if I drink I might eat something off plan.

In a way though Im enjoying focusing on myself and getting lots of stuff done around the house that was long overdue (which also helps me burn a ton of calories).

Maybe I'll stay a hermit for a few more weeks and then shock everyone with how much weight I've lost in a mere month.

Replies

• nvmomketo
    nvmomketo Posts: 12,019 Member
    Options
    The surprise reveal is always fun. ;)

Would it be too odd within your social circle to order a coffee, tea, or sparkling water?
  • Tanukiko
    Tanukiko Posts: 186 Member
    Options
    nvmomketo wrote: »

Would it be too odd within your social circle to order a coffee, tea, or sparkling water?

No not odd I just know myself. That wont satisfy me particularly this next week when the city turns into a giant music festival.

I think the big reveal is the way to go :-)

• nvmomketo
    nvmomketo Posts: 12,019 Member
    Options
    Tanukiko wrote: »
    nvmomketo wrote: »

No not odd I just know myself. That wont satisfy me particularly this next week when the city turns into a giant music festival.

I think the big reveal is the way to go :-)

Gotcha. :)