How is this supposed to work?

whmscll
whmscll Posts: 2,254 Member
Not sure how this group is supposed to work. There are two stickies, Day 1 and Day 2, where the group leader has simply posted everything she ate, and pictures. Is that what this group is doing? Or are we going to post about whether we stuck to our stated goals each day, what went well, what went wrong, etc.?

Replies

• ashbashsweets
    ashbashsweets Posts: 61 Member
    whmscll wrote: »
    Not sure how this group is supposed to work. There are two stickies, Day 1 and Day 2, where the group leader has simply posted everything she ate, and pictures. Is that what this group is doing? Or are we going to post about whether we stuck to our stated goals each day, what went well, what went wrong, etc.?

This is just to keep you accountable. I am posting what I am eating to give you ideas on what I have been doing. Follow the your MFP calorie intake. Every week people will post there successes and challenges. I will also be posting different workouts that I will challenge you to do! Does this help?
  • SweetPeasMom55
    SweetPeasMom55 Posts: 3,385 Member
    @whmscll I belong to a group Something to Celebrate: Easter 2016 We go from one holiday to the next and we check in weekly with our goals and say hey this has worked and Ugh I had a problem with this. The group that we check daily with each other is 100 Days of 2016 Challenge The takeoff that challenge we are on day 63 today and it's closed til the next hundred days but we check in daily and say hey we had a good day or bad day and our goals for the day.

Food is a very personal thing I'm not a foodie I didn't even check it out

I joined the group for the ability to cheer each other along.
  • ashbashsweets
    @whmscll I belong to a group Something to Celebrate: Easter 2016 We go from one holiday to the next and we check in weekly with our goals and say hey this has worked and Ugh I had a problem with this. The group that we check daily with each other is 100 Days of 2016 Challenge The takeoff that challenge we are on day 63 today and it's closed til the next hundred days but we check in daily and say hey we had a good day or bad day and our goals for the day.

Food is a very personal thing I'm not a foodie I didn't even check it out

I joined the group for the ability to cheer each other along.

YES! This is exactly what I wanted out of this! I apologize for the posting of food. I post to give people ideas on different meals they would like to eat. Sometimes people get in a rut on certain meals. Could I post anything that you would be interested in?

Thanks for the positivity and support!
  • SweetPeasMom55
    SweetPeasMom55 Posts: 3,385 Member
    exercise would be great but Note my daughter is your age so have mercy. I'm up to 2 lb weights and resistance bands. ;)
  • ashbashsweets
    exercise would be great but Note my daughter is your age so have mercy. I'm up to 2 lb weights and resistance bands. ;)

Have you checked out this website?

https://www.fitnessblender.com/
  • whmscll
    whmscll Posts: 2,254 Member
    Okay, awesome. Cheering each other on and talking about how we're doing is what I was hoping!