July 3rd

Options
Hello insane group. I spent a couple of days abroad as you know and returned to Berlin yesterday night. Tomorrow I am flying to Finland for 6 days. I intended to complete Insanity there, I hope I have enough determination in me to do this after this break.
The good thing about being abroad is seeing people you haven't seen for a while, shocked to see your physical metamorphosis.

I just completed one of my missed workouts, the sports training one, I wanted to ease back in to Insanity. I am 3 days behind the schedule now.

I considered redoing Month 2 but for now I need a change. I want it slow and heavy now. Strange thing happened though. I considered CLX (chalean extreme) and p90X and while I was delighted to see that CLX's workouts are so much shorter, I also felt like I would be cheating if I worked out for 30-40 minutes only.
Last year I started with JM's 30 day shred - which is 27 minutes total. Today anything below 45 minutes seems like cheating...

Have a great day, everyone.

Replies

• fitnewlife
    fitnewlife Posts: 339 Member
    Options
    Good Morning, I just completed Core Cardio because I also wanted to ease back into since I haven't done it since last Wednesday. Doing it today was almost like starting over. I'll be redoing the last 2 weeks starting Monday. I'll be done with my boot camp classes so I should have more energy.

I have boot camp tonight and tomorrow morning, so if I do Insanity, it will be Core Cardio only until next week.

Hope everyone has a great workout.
  • Tonia184
    Tonia184 Posts: 94 Member
    Options
    Max interval circuit for me today. I was feeling a bit tired this morning so wasn't able to dig deeper. I am glad that this is the last time I have to do this workout. Good luck to all of you.
  • ktrn0312
    ktrn0312 Posts: 723 Member
    Options
    Heading to work now. I am going to do Cardio core tonight because it is shorter. Max interval tomorrow on my day off. I started off with longer workouts of more than 1 hr. I am getting burned out now. My workouts these days I am looking for 30 - 45 min max. I lost most of the weight I was looking to lose give or take 5 lbs. For me it is more body composition & maintenance which makes me not want to go as hard as I used to. I know now I can never be a couch potato again but, I can't be a gym rat either. It is about finding that balance.
  • rosiereally2
    rosiereally2 Posts: 539 Member
    Options
    Hey friends! Thank you for all of the support and motivation. I've decided to bow out now and switch over to Turbofie Fire Inferno followed by Turbofire. I missed last night's workout and haven't been giving the one's I've done lately my all. I guess I'm just burned out.

Best of luck to you all. Feel free to friend me if you haven't already!~
  • jodyb23
    jodyb23 Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    I had convinced myself for 2 hours this morning that I was going to skip the work out today after I saw it was Max Interval and would take an hour. I don't know if it's the heat or what but I was so tired and not motivated. After reading the thread though I got motivated and got it done! I feel like a Senior on my last week of highschool, this week is the hardest to stick to for some reason. I'm really happy with my results so far but also glad to be almost at the finish line. I missed cardio abs last night so I will do that tomorrow.