LOCATIONS

Options

Replies

• MollyLaceygirl
    MollyLaceygirl Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I am 47. I also live in Ontario, Canada!
  • nickylee76
    nickylee76 Posts: 629 Member
    Options
    40 y/o married 2 kids live west of Chicago Illinois but we are hoping to relocate to Texas soon!! Checking out the groups recently since I can't comment on any new friends stuff. About 25 more pounds to lose. Tired of the yoyo and ready to focus...
  • RoteBook
    RoteBook Posts: 171 Member
    Options
    Hi, I'm 41 and live in the San Francisco Bay Area. I've got about 35 more pounds to reach a healthy weight range, but my next mini-goal is 6 pounds to being merely overweight instead of obese!
  • rusgolden
    rusgolden Posts: 1,337 Member
    Options
    I'm 49, married with 2, 20+ year old kids... oldest getting married this week. I live in a suburb of KC in the Sunflower state, and yes, our tax codes are a little backwards and has been getting a lot of national exposure recently. In the past 18 months I have lost 60 lbs and working towards my goal of another 15 lbs. I have recently started the Couch-to-5K training program and hope to be able to run my first 5k since HS this summer.
  • doogledoggle
    doogledoggle Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Hi , Im in New Zealand at the bottom of the world.. :|
  • Diamondgirl369
    Diamondgirl369 Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Hi. I'm from Arizona near Phoenix where our winters are hot and are summers are hell. I'm recently married with three grown kids. Fitness and eating right is my way of life. Lost 17 lbs and now I'm up about 6. Trying new foods, styles and mixing up my exercise with weights, yoga, cardio and swimming. What about you?
  • boringdanielle
    boringdanielle Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    Hello! I am from Iowa. I am married, and have one daughter (preteen, ugh!). I am a teacher so I am off in the summer. I was hoping to get myself together, weighed today aaaand gained 5lbs!! I am back to hitting it hard. So disappointed in myself. I would love all the pals I can get!! I love to see others succeed.
  • dgjmrhrmh99
    dgjmrhrmh99 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    41 in MN 3 kids...2 grandkids and 1 husband and a dog!
  • amyers3312
    amyers3312 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Hello. I am from Omaha, Nebraska. Am 42 with 3kids ages 21,10, and 5. Feel free to friend me as we can share positive support.
  • KimWW
    KimWW Posts: 301 Member
    Options
    Wow! We are all over the map. Living in Dallas, Texas here. Gotta find a way to get exercise in the heat without passing out.
  • LoriT74
    LoriT74 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Hi, I am 42, married with 2 kids. My eldest is 21 and just finished University and the youngest is 15 and still in secondary school. I am restarting my journey with MFP. I have 60lbs to lose, prior to gaining all the weight I was a very keen cyclist and walker. My goal is to complete in as many grand fondos as possible next year. I live on the West coast of Ireland.
  • NicoleBurgoz
    NicoleBurgoz Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    Hey all, German immigrant in Laredo TX here :smile:
    43, 3 pups, 1 husband :p
  • momthenurse
    momthenurse Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    I am 46. I live and work in South Mississippi.
  • Elsiebeane
    Elsiebeane Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    amyers3312 wrote: »
    Hello. I am from Omaha, Nebraska. Am 42 with 3kids ages 21,10, and 5. Feel free to friend me as we can share positive support.

I am in Bellevue! I am a 47 year old wife and mom of four. If anyone would like to add me, please do! I could use the support.
  • hoos30
    hoos30 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hello all. I'm 43 and live in Washington, DC with DW, 2 great kids and a lazy dog. I have an athletic background, so I've always been comfortable with exercise, but clean eating is completely new to me, so I need all the help I can get.
  • KevinPsalm23v4
    KevinPsalm23v4 Posts: 208 Member
    Options
    thuckel wrote: »
    Collinsville, IL here. Just across the river from St Louis

I'm from O'Fallon Illinois.
  • KevinPsalm23v4
    KevinPsalm23v4 Posts: 208 Member
    Options
    Saint Louis Metro East - O'Fallon Illinois
  • DropofHoney
    DropofHoney Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    Hi there!! I'm 40 (soon to be 41) from the beautiful province of New Brunswick, Canada :smile:
  • crispaholicshaz
    crispaholicshaz Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    Hi i live in a small town, known for railway links, & the works where trains used to be fixed.. Crewe, Cheshire England..
  • MelanieSimmonds1
    MelanieSimmonds1 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Live and work in the UK, more importantly, the North East of England. I work in IT for a housing association. I'm married with no kids but do have a 14-year old cat, Max. Have just started using MFP and lost 6.5lbs my first week. Current weight is 14st 5, looking to get down to about 10st 10 :)