15Mar2016 Day 16 of 21

Options
84wweber
84wweber Posts: 97 Member
Today after the alarm... I fell back to sleep. I have to be at work at 7:00. I blame daylight savings time. Needless to say, I did not have time to work out before I left. I teach step aerobics tonight, so that will make up for it. Yesterday I didn't have time to eat lunch, and on my way home I was starving! I decided to get Panda Express (fast and delicious), but as I got closer and closer I was able to talk myself down. Panda has so much sodium that whenever we have it it shows up on the scale (in a bad way). I thought about what was in the fridge at home and realized that I would be perfectly happy to have leftovers from a couple nights ago. I'm feeling really happy that I was able to talk myself off of that ledge... and it had a lot to do with you guys and this challenge group! Thank you again for joining me for this 21 Day Challenge!!

Replies

• wtw0n
    wtw0n Posts: 1,083 Member
    Options
    ^ Well done :) Do you teach step aerobics on a regular basis? I love step aerobics.

I did Upper Fix Extreme and 10-Minute Fix For Abs today. I love how I'm getting better and better at doing push-ups. It's one of those exercises that you need to do in order to be good at - having a strong upper body is not enough.

I finished the workout session with Insanity Max 30 - Cardio Challenge.
  • yatesy74
    yatesy74 Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    Hi gang, sorry I have been MIA. I have gotten sick so I'm giving it a rest for a couple of days. I did 2 workouts on Sunday, pilates and yoga since those are the least strenuous but yesterday and today seem to be a bust. Glad you were able to talk yourself down weber and well done wtw. Hopefully, I will be feeling back to myself soon.
  • PoppyPlover
    PoppyPlover Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    84wweber wrote: »
    Today after the alarm... I fell back to sleep. I have to be at work at 7:00. I blame daylight savings time. Needless to say, I did not have time to work out before I left. I teach step aerobics tonight, so that will make up for it. Yesterday I didn't have time to eat lunch, and on my way home I was starving! I decided to get Panda Express (fast and delicious), but as I got closer and closer I was able to talk myself down. Panda has so much sodium that whenever we have it it shows up on the scale (in a bad way). I thought about what was in the fridge at home and realized that I would be perfectly happy to have leftovers from a couple nights ago. I'm feeling really happy that I was able to talk myself off of that ledge... and it had a lot to do with you guys and this challenge group! Thank you again for joining me for this 21 Day Challenge!!

Nice work avoiding the Panda Express!
  • bcl003
    bcl003 Posts: 331 Member
    Options
    Congrats everyone on staying strong! I haven't been great food wise or workout wise these past few days. We ate out a lot this weekend and I did pretty good sticking to plan, but you know it's not exactly on point. I missed two workouts as well due to a couple meetings that were late. I'm not giving up though. Keep at it girls!
  • 84wweber
    84wweber Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    wtw0n wrote: »
    ^ Well done :) Do you teach step aerobics on a regular basis? I love step aerobics.
    :smile: Yes wtw, I teach a step class on Tuesdays and Thursdays... and I'm filling in for another instructor for about six weeks on Mondays after spring break (I'm a teacher). That class is Powercut. I love step, too! It's kind of old fashioned now, but I try to keep it interesting. There's an instructor on YouTube (Lethal Leslie) who I get a lot of great ideas from.