DAY 3

Options
amlygo
amlygo Posts: 126 Member
No More Trouble Zones

Wow, that was pretty intense. Some things were easier than others; I was getting tired towards the end! Do you log this as circuit training? Logging it as circuit training tells me I burned 491 calories but that seems high to me. I don't have a HRM though.

Replies

• leanne0605
    leanne0605 Posts: 183 Member
    Options
    Whew!!!!! It was intense. Got to use my HRM for the first time and I burned 404 calories.
  • patmegkaren
    patmegkaren Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    All I can say is I am looking forward to going back to the shred tomorrow. I surrender, Jillian. Question, when you do the surrender do you start with the same leg for both sets? The girls in dvd did, wasn't sure if should switch legs or not. Thanks
  • leanne0605
    Options
    I started on the same leg both sets. Call me crazy but I didn't find that move too bad.
  • amlygo
    amlygo Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    I think I used the same leg. It was OK the first time for me but tough the second rep.
  • jenjersnapco
    jenjersnapco Posts: 206 Member
    Options
    I use the same leg on the surrenders. And, I nearly always burn over 500 calories per HRM.
  • krisjohnson121
    krisjohnson121 Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    Hey - so I looked up the video on youtube it had a warm up circuit - 3 working circuits - and then a cool down. Is that the whole video or were there parts missing??
  • leanne0605
    Options
    Hey - so I looked up the video on youtube it had a warm up circuit - 3 working circuits - and then a cool down. Is that the whole video or were there parts missing??

It is 7 circuits plus the warm up and cooldown. I had to create a playlist on youtube to keep from having to start and search after each circuit.
  • jenjersnapco
    jenjersnapco Posts: 206 Member
    Options
    Whew, glad to be done. And I lied earlier...burned 477 calories today but I did switch out to lighter weights a couple times which made me burn less.
  • alexnguyen78665
    alexnguyen78665 Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    Yep, that was a tough one. Someone please tell me Shred Level Two isn't as bad.
  • Nicci93
    Nicci93 Posts: 398 Member
    Options
    Survived! But we will see what happens tomorrow... I made it through the first five circuits unscathed but I was struggling on the last two. The planks killed me the most - I just can't do them without wanting to cry!

Anyway.. anyone who doesn't have a HRM should really consider getting one. I burned 535 on the workout... which is significantly more than MFP estimates for high aerobics I think.

Also, I switched legs on the surrender... for my sanity and I'm paranoid about not being evenly built haha