Week 10/11 weigh in

Options
I haven't been around too much, and I haven't been home with my scale to weigh myself, either. I have indulged a bit with wine while on vacation, so I am sure my weigh in would reflect this, but I have been on point with nutrition otherwise, and have been very active. I think I'm on track for 100 for the year, it would translate to be down 25 by the end of March. Wherever you are at that point, if you have been developing healthier habits and lost a little weight, you are still improved from the beginning of the year :-). Keep it going, folks!!

Replies

• RunawayCurves
    RunawayCurves Posts: 688 Member
    Options
    I am down 28lb so far this year so 100lb by end of the year seems possible. For now a few more lb and I will at least be back under 300lb.
  • MommaLovesToLoseIt
    MommaLovesToLoseIt Posts: 271 Member
    Options
    Great work!! That is a huge accomplishment!!
  • tkdchick2016
    tkdchick2016 Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    I just joined this group (just re-joined MFP a week ago) and looking for some more support so I can get as much of my 100lb off this year as possible for a Hawaiian cruise later this year. I have lost about 3-5lb (not sure yet, week isn't quite over) this week to start out! If any of you want to add me as a friend on here, please do. I am not going anywhere this time!
  • MommaLovesToLoseIt
    MommaLovesToLoseIt Posts: 271 Member
    Options
    Welcome back, this group has been very quiet lately. Congrats on your new found dedication!
  • kilara21
    kilara21 Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    I haven't posted here in awhile, but I'm still plugging away. I have lost 33 lbs these past 12 weeks! I'm hoping everybody else is reaching their goals. :)