Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

Hello new to group

dbarnes724
dbarnes724 Posts: 40 Member
Hello my name is Davonya. Within the last month I have gotten back focused on this weight loss journey. Feel free to add me. I also have a garmin if anyone wants to connect there as well sunshyne247

Replies

• LexieSweetheart
    LexieSweetheart Posts: 793 Member
    Hello
  • Deborah1229
    Deborah1229 Posts: 8 Member
    You are welcome to send me a friend request
  • Moroset905
    Moroset905 Posts: 6 Member
    hello, im new to the group just looking for any way and or support to lose weight
  • ms_nomatterwhat
    ms_nomatterwhat Posts: 4 Member
    Hello Everyone! I'm new to the group as well. I'm looking to finally drop my last few pounds.
  • GwenBonds
    GwenBonds Posts: 2 Member
    Hello Everyone, I'm new to the group and just looking for someone to provide support to this weight lose journey.
  • redtop123848
    redtop123848 Posts: 3 Member
    Hi everyone! I'm new to the group, and am ready to be fit. Feel free to add me as friend...and if you have a fitbit, I've got one too!
  • sassyclass82
    sassyclass82 Posts: 8 Member
    dbarnes724 wrote: »
    Hello my name is Davonya. Within the last month I have gotten back focused on this weight loss journey. Feel free to add me. I also have a garmin if anyone wants to connect there as well sunshyne247

I'm adding you now
  • sassyclass82
    sassyclass82 Posts: 8 Member
    Hi all I have been mia...but back and motivated. Looking to add new accountability partners on here. Add me!