What do you buy from Vitacost?

Options
macchiatto
macchiatto Posts: 2,890 Member
My sis just recommended a sleep supplement I'm buying from there, but I know I've seen that site mentioned on here before that there are other LCHF-friendly products that are good deals on there. Suggestions so I can combine shipping? :)

Replies

• macchiatto
    Options
    For one thing if they have any good keto-friendly non-whey protein powders, I would be interested in those.
  • macchiatto
    Options
    Also, I've been wanting to try MCT oil. Is this a good one? (Yes, I am full of questions.)
    http://www.vitacost.com/now-foods-sports-mct-oil-32-fl-oz
  • bametels
    bametels Posts: 950 Member
    Options
    I buy their brand of coconut oil and stevia (liquid vanilla). I really like both products. I recently purchased their pink Himalyan salt (love it) as well as coconut flour (their brand) and ghee (Purity farms) great prices but they are first time purchases and have only used them once so I can't comment on quality yet. I've purchased their olive oil. It's okay, but I've had better. Nativa raw cacao powder - great price, excellent quality. I've purchased many other products of the past couple of years but now that I'm eating LCHF, some are not friendly to this new way of eating. Vitacost offer great sales and their shipping is excellent - 2 day delivery to my home.
  • macchiatto
    Options
    Thanks so much, @bametels! Very helpful. :)
  • macchiatto
    Options
    Anyone else? (Bumping for the night crew. :) )
  • kirkor
    kirkor Posts: 2,530 Member
    Options
    Fish oil and coconut oil