how much did you lose AFTER having your baby?

Options
2»

Replies

• Veeedot
    Veeedot Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    I last weighed myself 1week before having my lo.. she is now 13days old and im down 14lbs without trying
  • jennibarr2015
    jennibarr2015 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I was 235lbs when I got pregnant - I believe I was close to 270 the last time I was weighed before going into the hospital. I had sever swelling postpartum, and it took a few weeks for that to subside... leaving me at about 236 lbs. A year on maternity leave, breast feeding, not working out regularly and only sometimes tracking - I am now at 238 lbs. I've bounced 10 lbs around for a year now, expecting breast feeding to be some kind of miracle weight loss method. My body doesn't work that way.

I am committed to finding out what does work for me, as I would like to be under 200lbs when we try to conceive again.
  • SuperNerd42
    SuperNerd42 Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    I gained 25 lbs while pregnant. I lost 15 immediately after birth, and another 5 since being home. That leaves me 5 to get to prepregnancy weight, and then 10 more from the clomid to get me to pre-infertility weight. I have a feeling those last 10 are going to be stubborn, as one last infertility FU from my body lol