Crystal light is my new bff!!!

Options
BStruble2
BStruble2 Posts: 62 Member
edited March 2016 in Social Groups
I tried the raspberry crystal light this morning and I already have 2 cups of water in!!! Maybe I will actually make my 8 cup goal today :)

Replies

• Lyssie71
    Lyssie71 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    The raspberry was a game change for me, too! I also like Strawberry Crush. :-)
  • ellenoneal1027
    ellenoneal1027 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Try Stur water enhancers too. I don't like the taste of plain water so I have to do Crystal Lite or some kind of flavoring. Got concerned about all the aspartame I was ingesting. Stur is made with Stevia so may be a little healthier. I still do Crystal lite tho too. (Tip: if you like an occasional adult-bev, Crystal Light Berry Sangria with a splash of vodka and lime juice is amazing!
  • garber6th
    garber6th Posts: 1,894 Member
    Options
    Crystal Light pure has stevia too, as well as the True Lemon/True Lime products :-)
  • vanillarose77
    vanillarose77 Posts: 159 Member
    Options
    the raspberry is good although sometimes i feel like it leaves a chalky taste in my mouth...however the crystal light sweet tea is to die for that flavor is my new best friend
  • gdnplnty
    gdnplnty Posts: 170 Member
    Options
    I tell you what, if it wasn't for those CL packets, I wouldn't drink as much water. I can handle the no bubbles, no straw, no pop, nothing like that, but plain water?? Yegads, I don't like it. My hubby loves the sweet tea one as well as the lemonade one, and we always have a pitcher made up so easy to do water bottle refills.
  • 1triciakae
    1triciakae Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    I love the strawberry lemonade one, but I have learned that the artificial sweeteners could be causing me to have bladder spasms so I have to go without for a little while and see if that helps.
  • lorisisler
    lorisisler Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    I love the raspberry green tea and the tea with lemon
  • AngryViking1970
    AngryViking1970 Posts: 2,847 Member
    Options
    The Crystal Light Mandarin Orange Iced Tea is my favorite favorite!
  • lorisisler
    lorisisler Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    The Crystal Light Mandarin Orange Iced Tea is my favorite favorite!
    That sounds good
  • KDar1988
    KDar1988 Posts: 650 Member
    Options
    I drink more water if it has crystal light in it. I like the peach mango tea and the raspberry. There also is sugar free Orange, Strawberry or Grape Crush flavorings. They go down easy too :)