You know you are enjoying this WOE

Options
emilybeaver
emilybeaver Posts: 365 Member
When you dream of bacon.....

And when I said out loud "It's going to be a bad day" when I have no HWC left at home...I'm buying the huge container this time around and 2lbs of bacon!

Replies

• Sunny_Bunny_
    Sunny_Bunny_ Posts: 7,140 Member
    edited March 2016
    Options
    I know what you mean!

I bought 2 pounds of really thick cut bacon yesterday! The thickest I've ever seen! It was amazing! I logged it as 5 pieces of another thick cut that was in my diary history. I'm not really logging super accurately these days.
    But it was seriously about what 4 or 5 pieces of pre packaged bacon would typically be!
    I'm going to make it in the oven next time though because I know it will be even better that way.
  • emilybeaver
    Options
    Oh yeah I only cook it in the oven. Plus I love mine SUPER crunchy. I've actually been reading your diary all the time so keep it accurate :wink:
  • Sunny_Bunny_
    Sunny_Bunny_ Posts: 7,140 Member
    Options
    Oh yeah I only cook it in the oven. Plus I love mine SUPER crunchy. I've actually been reading your diary all the time so keep it accurate :wink:

I'm putting in what I eat, but guessing on amounts these days. I've done guessing off and on for a long time and when double checking my guess with a scale, I've been impressively accurate. lol
  • emilybeaver
    Options
    There you go. I'm slacking. I usually always log my breakfast and lunch. It's my dinner that I don't log well...
  • KnitOrMiss
    KnitOrMiss Posts: 10,104 Member
    Options
    ...when you and your best friend are trading Amazon links for SALT SAMPLER packages to get the best one with all kinds of fancy Himalayan and other sea salts!!! And you're getting far more excited when they keep getting more enticing. @baykay1010
  • kimbo8435
    kimbo8435 Posts: 129 Member
    Options
    ...when you and your SOE laugh conspiratorially together while downing steak slathered with butter. Feels so decadent!
  • baykay1010
    baykay1010 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    KnitOrMiss wrote: »
    ...when you and your best friend are trading Amazon links for SALT SAMPLER packages to get the best one with all kinds of fancy Himalayan and other sea salts!!! And you're getting far more excited when they keep getting more enticing. @baykay1010

We are total nerds!! And that one sampler sounded awesome!!
  • emilybeaver
    Options
    kimbo8435 wrote: »
    ...when you and your SOE laugh conspiratorially together while downing steak slathered with butter. Feels so decadent!
    You should have seen the look on my coworkers face when I said I was craving a steak with butter on it....
    And after I mentioned how much butter I put on my steamed veggies....