Team: Withering A Weigh

Options

Replies

• LilDsMom2
    LilDsMom2 Posts: 211 Member
    Options
    Yay, great job to everyone. Congrats to us all!!!! :)
  • Courtney4805
    Courtney4805 Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    Nice job everyone! Hope everyone is kicking Monday's butt and not letting Monday kick yours lol. Let's rock week two!
  • LilDsMom2
    Options
    I was wondering if our top three biggest losers should maybe pick mini challenges for the team this week. What does everyone think?
  • Lshona
    Lshona Posts: 393 Member
    Options
    LilDsMom2 wrote: »
    I was wondering if our top three biggest losers should maybe pick mini challenges for the team this week. What does everyone think?

Great idea!!!

• jklepack
    jklepack Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    lshona wrote: »

Great idea!!!

I agree it's a great idea.
  • Danimri84
    Danimri84 Posts: 262 Member
    Options
    Good job everybody! I like the mini challenge idea!
  • Lshona
    Options
    I would like everyone to try a nutrition challenge. Women should eat 25 grams of fiber a day. So, I challenge my team mates to eat 25 grams of fiber a day.
  • LilDsMom2
    Options
    Yay! Glad there are some who want to do the challenges.

I would like everyone to try a nutrition challenge. Women should eat 25 grams of fiber a day. So, I challenge my team mates to eat 25 grams of fiber a day.

Great! Thanks for getting the ball rolling, Lshona. I am sure this fiber challenge will really help us get those scales moving.
  • saravictoria530
    saravictoria530 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Uuuugh apparently I'm plateauing like crazy. Sorry for being dead weight!! I guess I need to cut down on the nachos.
  • LilDsMom2
    Options
    Day 1 of the fiber challenge went well. I got my 25 grams of fiber plus a couple to spare!
  • LilDsMom2
    Options
    Day 2 of fiber challenge: 26 grams (yay me!)
  • LilDsMom2
    Options
    Day 3 of fiber challenge: 29 grams (hmmmm)
  • Lshona
    Options

You're doing so well!!! The last two days, I've been slacking. Getting my self back on track. Today's fiber is 32 gms. Are you finding it difficult to get your fiber in?
  • LilDsMom2
    Options

You're doing so well!!! The last two days, I've been slacking. Getting my self back on track. Today's fiber is 32 gms. Are you finding it difficult to get your fiber in?

No, I haven't really changed my diet much at all to be honest. I did change my diary nutrition header from sodium to fiber and I found out that I had been getting around 25 grams of fiber a day all along.
    I never paid attention to the total grams a day, but I realize now that I started purchasing more foods with a higher fiber content when I started my weight loss journey.
  • Serendipity0913
    Serendipity0913 Posts: 385 Member
    Options
    Metamucil is fantastic and doctor recommended if you're having a hard time getting your fibre. It's great for lowering cholesterol. I don't know if it's helping me with weight loss but it has dramatically helped with the stomach bloating I was experiencing.
  • Serendipity0913
    Serendipity0913 Posts: 385 Member
    Options
    ANNOUNCEMENT

I will be continuing the Biggest Loser Challenge into May. If you are interested in continuing please go to the Registration thread and sign up. First come, first served. Spots are being offered to existing participants before I go outside the group.

Looking forward to losing with you again in May!!

Serendipity <3
  • LilDsMom2
    Options
    Would week 2's winners like to choose a mini challenge?
  • bbcbw
    bbcbw Posts: 53 Member
    Options

Burn 2000 calories this week with activity/exercise.
  • LilDsMom2
    Options
    bbcbw wrote: »

Burn 2000 calories this week with activity/exercise.

Great challenge bbcbw, I'm in! Thanks for your input and congrats on your win.

Day 1 of the 2000 calorie challenge - I burned 3002 calories walking.
  • bbcbw
    bbcbw Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    @LilDsMom2 Thank you :smile: i usually burn 300-340 calories with my walk at home dvd. I don't count calories from step counting. So in order to burn 2000+ calories i have to workout 7 days a week which it self is a challenge for me.