Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

Team: Withering A Weigh

1234568»

Replies

• Danimri84
    Danimri84 Posts: 262 Member
    Danimri84 wrote: »
    My goal is to lose 8 pounds by the end of the month. I'm using MFP to track my calories. Other than that, not following a "diet".

Just did my final weigh-in, and I BEAT my goal! 10.5 lbs lost durning this challenge! Here's to 10 more in May!

That's fantastic. I'm sooooo proud of you!! <3

Thank you so much!!!
  • LilDsMom2
    LilDsMom2 Posts: 211 Member
    My goal is to lose 8 pounds by the end of the month. I'm using MFP to track my calories. Other than that, not following a "diet".

Just did my final weigh-in, and I BEAT my goal! 10.5 lbs lost durning this challenge! Here's to 10 more in May!

Thank you so much!!!

Congrats, great loss!!!!!!!
  • Danimri84
    Danimri84 Posts: 262 Member
    LilDsMom2 wrote: »

Thank you so much!!!

Congrats, great loss!!!!!!!

Thank you! Congratulations everyone! Good luck to everyone continuing on in May!