where am i going wrong?

Options
rtami61
rtami61 Posts: 3 Member
i swear... i am so tired of trying to lose weight and i either lose no weight ( but i don't gain in either) or i lose 1 stinking pound a week... I do 45 min. of water aerobics and 30 min. of free swimming after classes, 4 times a week, so it's not like i don't do any excersizing, i drink my morning doterra slim and sassy shake for breakfast and do my 10 drops of the slim and sassy essential oil in my water 3 timess a day and do great all day long with following healthy eating choices, or so i thought. I have been keeping track on myfitness pal and on the average im only eating about 1400 to 1600 calories a day. My myfitness pal says i should be eating 1910 calories to lose... i don't know what to do. i don't eat the extra amount of calories to compensate for the exercizing im doing makes no sense for me to do that, i want to lose weight not stay the same. help!!! any suggestions/ ideas?

Replies

• voidantics
    voidantics Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    you sound like you might be in a plateau section. i've had friends who have been in this stalemate before and for them it was a case of mixing it up for a little bit. take a week or so off from your usual food routines and mix it up! swap around breakfast and lunch so your shake is at a different time? different exercises can also help, so if there's a type of fitness thing you wanted to look into i think now would be the perfect time! it might also be that you're toning up your muscles too, because they have weight to them, so your body might be changing shape rather than dropping pounds?

there's a lot of help out there for weight plateaus if you look into it, and being that i haven't gone through one myself i'm not sure i've been the best help, but i hope you can get out of it!