I'm dying...ok not really...

Options
emilybeaver
emilybeaver Posts: 365 Member
But I feel like I am. Holy hell. I have muscles that hurt today that I didn't even know I had. OUCH. Plus I'm up a lb from yesterday. I'm assuming it's water weight that my muscles are holding on to. And I ate AWFUL last night. I had BWW for dinner as well (boneless wings with sauce) I feel AWFUL. I'm chugging the water today for sure.

Replies

• KnitOrMiss
    KnitOrMiss Posts: 10,104 Member
    Options
    Alternate lemon salted water in between your normal water, might help some. Make sure you stretch lightly off and on - it will help with the muscle soreness.

HUGS
  • nvmomketo
    nvmomketo Posts: 12,019 Member
    Options
    Yikes. Was it a massive workout or a flu coming on?

If it is the workout DOM, I found L-Glutamine to really help with speeding up muscle recovery and reducing soreness.

Hope you feel better.
  • emilybeaver
    emilybeaver Posts: 365 Member
    Options
    I'm drinking water right now. I just took my magnesium hoping that will help as well. I have no appetite either. Maybe I should try and eat some eggs....
  • sammyliftsandeats
    sammyliftsandeats Posts: 2,421 Member
    Options
    Epsom salt baths help me when I am really sore. Add a few drops of a nice essential oil and it could be quite relaxing.
  • auntstephie321
    auntstephie321 Posts: 3,586 Member
    Options
    magnesium and sodium help me a lot with muscle aches. try stretching as well, even though it hurts it'll help your muscles release the build up fluids and acid from the muscle repair. next time get regular wings, they aren't breaded ;)
  • olivebeanhealthy
    olivebeanhealthy Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    A foam roller on those muscles may feel good!