20Mar2016 Day 21 of 21

Options
wtw0n
wtw0n Posts: 1,083 Member
Challenge over!
Thanks 84wweber for creating this challenge. It's a shame that this group hasn't been more active.

I did 30 Dirty and 10-Minute Fix For Abs today. A nice workout session, not too hard ('cause I usually rest on Sundays).

Replies

• PoppyPlover
    PoppyPlover Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Woohoo! I lost 8 lbs total as of today. For the whole 21 days, I skipped 3 workouts and went off eating plan 4 times. (all included drinks) I think this result is realistic and better than I thought. Planning to go two more rounds and then who knows. This group was helpful in that checking in helped focus on sticking with it. I did not comment everyday but did check in, maybe other people did that too and it helped more people than we think.
  • PoppyPlover
    PoppyPlover Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    I should say I ran 2-3 miles or did cardio fix in addition to whatever the 21 day fix workout was on most days I was running like that before the challenge though so I think it evens out.
  • yatesy74
    yatesy74 Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    Yes, I'm sorry that I stopped checking in this past week. Overall the challenge did help me. Sometimes work can get in the way of my best intentions. I am only down an additional pound from the last check-in but that is better than up. Congrats to all who have finished the challenge. I am pushing on this week with my fourth set and then who knows. :) Good luck with your goals Poppy, wtw, and 84wweber.