Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

run double app, week 5 day 1

nacole2122
nacole2122 Posts: 7 Member
I completed week 5 day 1 using the run double applast night. In the description it says three 5 minute runs seperated by 3 minutes walking. I thought that the first five minutes was long, and when I checked my results I had one 7:37 run and two 5 minute runs. Has anyone else had this happen with this app?

Replies

• Just_Ceci
    Just_Ceci Posts: 5,926 Member
    I haven't had any issues like that with the app, but I'm using the distance version.
  • BeingKevin
    BeingKevin Posts: 109 Member
    I use the RunDouble app (just finished week 6) and have not experienced that issue.
  • tschaff04
    tschaff04 Posts: 296 Member
    How do you check how long you ran each time? I feel like I had the same issue with wk5d1 two days ago. That first run felt like it took waaaay longer. I don't know how to check though.
  • Just_Ceci
    Just_Ceci Posts: 5,926 Member
    How do you check how long you ran each time? I feel like I had the same issue with wk5d1 two days ago. That first run felt like it took waaaay longer. I don't know how to check though.

There is a button that shows "Stats"
  • GCPgirl
    GCPgirl Posts: 208 Member
    I read this post after I ran Week 5 Day 1 and had no problems. Now I am in week 6, did day 2 yesterday and it had me running 13 min instead of 10 and a 6 min cool down.
    I leave more time for my runs now because I never know how long it will be.
  • Joreanasaurous
    Joreanasaurous Posts: 1,384 Member
    I haven't had any issues like that with the app, but I'm using the distance version.

This.

::knocks on wood:: hopefully it stays trouble free for me too.
  • grubb1019
    grubb1019 Posts: 371 Member
    I use the app on my phone and I only had an issue once, but my battery was really close to dying. I was supposed to have a 3 minute run and it gave me a 5 minute one. I'm now at the end of week 4 and haven't had any other problems with it.