Weight Check In 3/21/2016

tiffanylacourse
tiffanylacourse Posts: 2,985 Member
Hey Mommas! ;)

Just wanted to check in with a quick weigh in on this freezing cold Ohio spring day.

Weight at delivery: 235+ (?)
Weight at 6 weeks postpartum: 210 lbs.
Current Weight: 190.2 lbs.
Pre-pregnancy weight: 175 lbs.
Ultimate Goal Weight: 135 lbs.

How are all of you doing?

Replies

• RamonaMSD
    RamonaMSD Posts: 19 Member
    Awesome job, momma! I see this really works for you and you're already in the 180's, so keep it up! You can tell this motivates you a lot, don't leave MFP until you reach your goal ;)
    My PP weight was 178, weight at delivery was 216 and after just three weeks I got back to 178, which I never left since until this week, so it was a really frustrating process! No matter what I'd do, what I ate or how much I worked out, my weight stayed the same or a little over but never below 178, grrrr!! Anyway this week I broke the plateau and am around 176, wohoo! Hoping to get to the 160's soon, I looked okay at 150's but my main goal is around yours, 135 or so. I have giant boobs and belly fat to get rid of, otherwise I am usually a size 4-6 and now I can wear a 6 but things are a little bit tight in there lol.
    Heey so keep up the attitude and keep checking in, good luck!
  • tiffanylacourse
    tiffanylacourse Posts: 2,985 Member
    RamonaMSD wrote: »
    Awesome job, momma! I see this really works for you and you're already in the 180's, so keep it up! You can tell this motivates you a lot, don't leave MFP until you reach your goal ;)
    My PP weight was 178, weight at delivery was 216 and after just three weeks I got back to 178, which I never left since until this week, so it was a really frustrating process! No matter what I'd do, what I ate or how much I worked out, my weight stayed the same or a little over but never below 178, grrrr!! Anyway this week I broke the plateau and am around 176, wohoo! Hoping to get to the 160's soon, I looked okay at 150's but my main goal is around yours, 135 or so. I have giant boobs and belly fat to get rid of, otherwise I am usually a size 4-6 and now I can wear a 6 but things are a little bit tight in there lol.
    Heey so keep up the attitude and keep checking in, good luck!

Heyy! :grin:

I'm currently at 189.4. I totally haven't been giving 100% to this process and I know it. I've been losing with only giving it maybe 40% effort. Today I'm starting to stick to my calories as much as possible (1350/day) and also going to start working out. I am so determined to make it to AT LEAST 175 by June 1st - and then 145 by my birthday (Sept. 24th). Those goals equal out to less than 2 lbs per week, so they are for sure attainable. I'm so ready to do this!