Breakfast ideas

Options
Please can someone here give me some breakfast ideas that do not involve eggs! I am so over having boiled eggs, scrambled eggs and vegetable omlettes!

I have also done the fat free plain yogurt and fruit breakfast so often I will cry if I have to face it again! Please let me know of some great LC breakfasts I can try so my breakfasts dont have me falling asleep in my plate

Replies

• LowCarbInScotland
    LowCarbInScotland Posts: 1,027 Member
    Options
    We've all kind of thrown food traditions out the window around here, who ways you have to eat "breakfast food" for breakfast? Do you have any favourite lunches or dinners that you could do for breakfast? My calories and macros are all pretty evenly split across the day, so I often switch my lunch and breakfast depending on my mood and how much time I have.
  • Sunny_Bunny_
    Sunny_Bunny_ Posts: 7,140 Member
    Options
    I just have coffee with MCT oil and butter myself.
    But, you can eat whatever you want for breakfast. Ham and cheese rolled into lettuce leaf with mayo or avocado? Leftovers from the day before? Pepperoni and cheese? Celery and cream cheese? Veggies cooked in butter and/or coconut oil? ....
  • Phrick
    Phrick Posts: 2,765 Member
    Options
    I like to bake an avocado with crumbled bacon in the holes, topped with parmesan. Yumm-o!
  • daylitemag
    daylitemag Posts: 604 Member
    Options
    I started adding peanut butter to my scrambled eggs just to switch things up
  • ambergem1969
    ambergem1969 Posts: 224 Member
    Options
    Chia seed pudding is my new favourite!
  • ettaterrell
    ettaterrell Posts: 887 Member
    Options
    I just have coffee with MCT oil and butter myself.
    But, you can eat whatever you want for breakfast. Ham and cheese rolled into lettuce leaf with mayo or avocado? Leftovers from the day before? Pepperoni and cheese? Celery and cream cheese? Veggies cooked in butter and/or coconut oil? ....

This... BPC fills me up till lunch. I just use coconut oil in mine.
  • emilybeaver
    emilybeaver Posts: 365 Member
    Options
    I'm no help, I just had boiled eggs and sausage links and it hit the spot!
  • Jan93L
    Jan93L Posts: 178 Member
    Options
    I'm thinking of trying the chia pudding. Need more fiber...
  • bametels
    bametels Posts: 950 Member
    Options
    This morning I had some ricotta cheese with chopped pecans and a few drops of vanilla flavored Stevia. Yum! Like others, when I'm done with eggs, breakfast meats, cottage cheese, and yogurt, I eat 'lunch' or 'dinner' foods - often, leftovers from the day before.
  • sammyliftsandeats
    sammyliftsandeats Posts: 2,421 Member
    Options
    Bacon and guacamole. That is my fave breakfast so far. I bake a batch of bacon in the oven in advance. Then I take a couple strips a day with me to work along with those 100 calorie guacamole packs. Great amount of fat and super tasty!