Team: Die Lard

Options

Replies

• Serendipity0913
    Serendipity0913 Posts: 385 Member
    Options
    Congrats Team Die Lard! All your members have weighed-in for Week 3. How does it feel to be 15.3 lbs lighter?
  • MimiOfTheLusciousLawn
    MimiOfTheLusciousLawn Posts: 2,212 Member
    Options
    YAY DL'S!! Great week - pat yourselves on the back, and drop and gimme 20... lol! :D
  • Serendipity0913
    Options
    YAY DL'S!! Great week - pat yourselves on the back, and drop and gimme 20... lol! :D

You continue to literally make me lol...for real! :smiley:
  • Kayak97
    Kayak97 Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    Way to go, Team Die Lard! Overall a better week than last week. Full speed ahead for week 4!
  • MimiOfTheLusciousLawn
    Options
    Shhhh, don't tell my body, but I think I'm finally having a whooooosh week! I haven't had a real one since January so I've got my fingers crossed. I woke up this morning at 224.9, nearly 6# less than last Sunday! Oh please, oh please, oh please let it still be gone for tomorrow's weigh in (well, and FOREVER, too of course!!).
  • Serendipity0913
    Options
    Hi Everyone,

I was called into work earlier today and had to return home due to not feeling well. I just got home and I'm going to go have a sleep in hopes it does me well.

In the event I don't get the weekly stats posted later this evening I will do it tomorrow morning. In the meantime, if you go into the spreadsheet you will at least see the winning teams.

Sorry :neutral:
  • Kayak97
    Options
    Hi Everyone,

I was called into work earlier today and had to return home due to not feeling well. I just got home and I'm going to go have a sleep in hopes it does me well.

In the event I don't get the weekly stats posted later this evening I will do it tomorrow morning. In the meantime, if you go into the spreadsheet you will at least see the winning teams.

Sorry :neutral:

Hope you feel better soon! No worries about the stats. Just take care of yourself this weekend.
  • silverstar65
    silverstar65 Posts: 184 Member
    Options
    Hope you feel better, seren.
  • bpkal
    bpkal Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    Hey Mimi - great note! Hoping for good things for you tomorrow! And S - get better! It was a beautiful day for a 15 mile walk today! Team DL - let's get Kayak that tire she's been after for our final week!
  • Kayak97
    edited April 2016
    Options
    I came across this article and think it is great inspiration for anyone wanting to start a new exercise goal. Check it out

http://runnersworld.com/print/mile-markers/mile-markers-getting-wet
  • Kayak97
    edited April 2016
    Options
    Congratulations, team Die Lard! Our biggest losers for week three are:

Die Lard
    1st - bpkal - 1.97%
    2nd - poojaknsl - 1.02%
    3rd - mmcqueen927 - 0.99%

As a team, we lost a total of 15.3 pounds. Together, all of the Biggest Losers challengers lost 147.1 pounds. Since April 1, we have a loss an amazing 573.6!!!

This is our final week of the April challenge. Mimi has given us a great start with a 3.2 loss; and fancnac1 posted a 4.2 loss!! Who is up to challenging them this week?

If you haven't already done so, please register for the May Biggest Loser challenge as soon as possible. Remember to also join the Biggest Loser May group. Let's keep our momentum going! Woo hoo!
  • bpkal
    Options
    Wow Mimi and fancnac1 - great inspiration!!!

It was so nice this weekend - so I put the car in the garage Friday and did my weekend errands on foot. Even walked to/from the gym. Logged 31 miles walking Fri-Sun. My reward was packing away fat clothes during The Good Wife & GoT. (And now, a glass of red.)
  • Kayak97
    edited April 2016
    Options
    bpkal wrote: »
    Wow Mimi and fancnac1 - great inspiration!!!

It was so nice this weekend - so I put the car in the garage Friday and did my weekend errands on foot. Even walked to/from the gym. Logged 31 miles walking Fri-Sun. My reward was packing away fat clothes during The Good Wife & GoT. (And now, a glass of red.)

31 miles - totally awesome, bpkal! You burned a ton of calories and reduced your stress load by getting outside! So glad you enjoyed the nice weather. Have a fantastic week!
  • mmcqueen927
    mmcqueen927 Posts: 292 Member
    Options
    Congrats Mimi & Fancnac1, great weight loss!!!!

Wow bpkal awesome job on walking 31 miles over the weekend.

Have a great week everyone :) .
  • Kayak97
    Options
    A little mid-week inspiration....

"Care for yourself the way you care for others, you're worth it." - Bernie Salazar, Season 5, The Biggest Loser

"Don't compare yourself to others. Everyone has strengths, and as soon as you take pride in those strengths, you'll be unstoppable. Love yourself and go for it." - Olivia Ward, Season 11 Winner, The Biggest Loser
  • bpkal
    Options
    I like the "care for yourself..." quote, Kayak. Good one. How is everyone doing mid-week? I didn't exercise as much as usual today - lots of work - and used every one of my calories. Need to kick it into gear for the last few days!
  • MimiOfTheLusciousLawn
    Options
    This week just keeps getting better. I found out last night that I won my age bracket in the 5k I ran on Sunday! First official 5k, my 54th birthday. Totally made a huge memory! There were only 3 of us in that bracket, but my slow was faster than theirs!! So I now know my time - 45:50.7 - so I have a time to beat now!

Oh, and I made it through 100 squats yesterday (goal for the week is 72/day). I have 48 to mske up for for Sunday. And arms video twice daily, too.
  • poojaknsl
    poojaknsl Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    Awesome @MimiOfTheLusciousLawn You are such an inspiration. I will miss you in my team for May challenge.
  • mmcqueen927
    mmcqueen927 Posts: 292 Member
    Options
    Thanks for the mid-week inspiration Kaya97, I needed that. My lower back has been bothering me since Saturday, so I haven't gone to the gym this week, just trying to do some walking. Its a bit better today, so I am thinking about going to the gym tonight. I won't do anything to strenuous, but I just started going consistently and I don't want to fall back into not going.

Congrats Mimi, that is awesome. Happy Birthday!!!!

Have a great day everyone!!!
  • Serendipity0913
    Options
    This week just keeps getting better. I found out last night that I won my age bracket in the 5k I ran on Sunday! First official 5k, my 54th birthday. Totally made a huge memory! There were only 3 of us in that bracket, but my slow was faster than theirs!! So I now know my time - 45:50.7 - so I have a time to beat now!

Oh, and I made it through 100 squats yesterday (goal for the week is 72/day). I have 48 to mske up for for Sunday. And arms video twice daily, too.

So incredibly proud of you!! Your whole journey is an inspiration. Congrats on the win...well deserved!! <3