Week 12 :-)

Options
Hi there, it seems to have gotten pretty quiet in here. I hope everyone is doing well! I started the year at around 298 and am now close to 268, so 30 pounds lost this year and 85 ish since September 2015. My loss has slowed down significantly, but it is still coming off. If I can get another 70 pounds off by December 31, I will be so amazed and happy. This would put me squarely in onederland, and I would need to get close to 8 pounds off a month. How are you doing? How is the goal for the year going?

Replies

• RunawayCurves
    RunawayCurves Posts: 688 Member
    Options
    I do not weigh in every week, I was going to do it every 4 weeks but I may change that to every two. I do look at the scales but I only take it seriously on my designated weigh in days. I know i am still losing, have had a good week with food.
  • kilara21
    kilara21 Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    After 3 months I have lost 33 pounds, which I think is great. But I'm looking at how much further I have to go and I keep thinking, why can't I go any faster!?! Especially after the past few weeks where I haven't really lost much weight. I wish I had my initial drive back.
  • RunawayCurves
    RunawayCurves Posts: 688 Member
    Options
    kilara21 wrote: »
    After 3 months I have lost 33 pounds, which I think is great. But I'm looking at how much further I have to go and I keep thinking, why can't I go any faster!?! Especially after the past few weeks where I haven't really lost much weight. I wish I had my initial drive back.

33lb in 3 months is great. it just slows down as get closer to goal, stick with it and you will be thanking yourself by end of year.