Easter -thats happening this weekend

Options
HLaR79
HLaR79 Posts: 1,519 Member
So it's easter, food, drinks and chocolate will be all around us! what's our goals or plans surrounding Easter?

For me, i will buy my kids Candy last minute so I dont sneak it! my family does potluck style but i assigned dishes so i know what is coming. I made sure to have the protien nd veggie dishes out weigh the carbs, and the best part i am making a dessert that i wont eat...

Replies

• bevkidd1
    bevkidd1 Posts: 265 Member
    Options
    There are no kids in our house so no worries here with candies and chocolates. I am beginning to get back on plan and starting to exercise again. That feels too good to ruin it with chocolates! Back on the wagon I go!
  • pnece
    pnece Posts: 179 Member
    Options
    No kids here either, so no candy excuses! Not even sure what I'm doing for Easter dinner yet. Seems to have come up really fast.
  • Tudorsfan1509
    Tudorsfan1509 Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    Surrounded by chocolate! Lol but it's good to test that Will Power! (I have a 4 year old, so the Easter Bunny is a big deal in our house.)
  • HLaR79
    HLaR79 Posts: 1,519 Member
    Options
    We got our candies yesterday and i got stuff that i didnt really like, we also made deserts today and there is only one desert i like and im pretty sure i can control myself, i have ham and meatballs turnips and carrots for late lunch and then there is lots of veggies and fruit for later in the evening I feel good about our easter