Level 3

Options
So I did my second day of Level 3. I had to take a couple break days because I pulled my back and even now, I am doing some easier movements than they are. I just didn't want to get too far off track. I am seeing changes and I love it. But now that I am only a little over a week from hitting 30 days, whats next? Did you just repeat the cycle or move on to something else?

Replies

• Kerryatoon
    Kerryatoon Posts: 374 Member
    Options
    Hi ^..^ Great job on getting up to Level 3!!!
    I'm just starting the Level 1 30 day shred again.. I got about a week into it and then took a week off for a back injury. Going to just start at the beginning again. :smiley: Do you have any idea how to add it to your MFP exercise?
  • carolerunsalot
    carolerunsalot Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    Back injuries are the devil. I pulled something Monday in my back during the workout and had to take a couple days off. I record it as circuit training. It gives me about 180 calories for 20 minutes. I used my heart rate monitor and got a very similar result. I am trying to figure out if when I'm done if I'll just start over and do it again. It's been making big changes and I hardly think I've got it mastered.
  • Kerryatoon
    Kerryatoon Posts: 374 Member
    Options
    cdgross81 wrote: »
    Back injuries are the devil. I pulled something Monday in my back during the workout and had to take a couple days off. I record it as circuit training. It gives me about 180 calories for 20 minutes. I used my heart rate monitor and got a very similar result. I am trying to figure out if when I'm done if I'll just start over and do it again. It's been making big changes and I hardly think I've got it mastered.

SInce I did this workout last night I'm thinking that you could start over again and do what she suggests to bump up your workout.. modifications to intensify plus adding heavier weights. What do you think? For me.. I think I'll be able to start over again and just do the workout without the lower end modifications.. I was doing all the "cheats" and barely made it through. But I DID make it through!
  • carolerunsalot
    carolerunsalot Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    I'm thinking I will do it for another 30 days. I am still using some of the modifications so there is room for improvement. I am also only doing 3lb hand weights so I could increase that too. I have definitely not mastered this DVD. I am not sure you can :smile: