Whats everybody doing for exercise?

Options
Prior to getting pregnant I was big into pilates, yoga and running but baby girl is 9 weeks and I have't exercised once =( I'm trying to eat healthier and I wanna get back into yoga but I do walk a lot with Lo in the stroller at the mall since it's too hot outside. But we have a nice gym at our apartments club house but it's closed for remodeling =( they have an indoor pool so i wanted to wrok out, sit in the sauna and swim in the pool where nobody would see me.....since everyone's at the outdoor pool. But with lo it's hard to find the time or energy so what are you ladies doing? and can you guys help motivate me PLEASE =)

Replies

• MrsRando
    MrsRando Posts: 155 Member
    Options
    I don't have a lot of advice because I'm in the same boat. Right now it's a walk every now and again. I remember reading an article that said to incorporate your baby into your exercise. LIke do bicep curls with the baby and leg lifts with him on your legs, that kind of stuff.
  • Di1020
    Di1020 Posts: 2
    Options
    I have tried a few different postnatal workout dvds. I thought at first that they weren't giving me a good enough workout, but later on I could feel it.
  • cmendlik
    cmendlik Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Moving boxes! Hey, I'll help motivate you. I also loved running, yoga, and pilates. ;)