Back on the train...

Options
emilybeaver
emilybeaver Posts: 365 Member
I failed miserably yesterday. But it's ok I live and learn! I did well for breakfast I had a hardees low carb breakfast bowl (holy yum). Lunch I did well but had a bowl of my dirt pudding...I felt so sick. Then I felt better around dinner time and ate TONS OF CRAP. I have not eaten since last night due to no appetite. It is now 11:30am. I will be getting lunch around noon. I plan on getting a burger from McDonald's no bun, and a salad from work. I was so excited to be under 180 and this morning I was up to 182.4 :neutral: I'm hoping to get this excess weight off by mid week!! My goal was to be under 180 by the end of March. And my mini goal is to be 175 or less by the time we go to Florida which is in the middle of May. I have not be in the mid 170s in forever, so I'm hoping!!

Replies

• auntstephie321
    auntstephie321 Posts: 3,586 Member
    Options
    You'll be fine by end of week if you stick to your plan. Trust me I've done that more times than I can count. Including this weekend. I hit my goal of 145 a week or so ago, this am I was 151. That's 6 lbs of water lol. Just need to delete those stores. You got this!
  • sammyliftsandeats
    sammyliftsandeats Posts: 2,421 Member
    Options
    I am in the same boat. Like you, I was not particularly hungry this morning. It may be good because then my body can work on burning the carbs I consumed.

We can do this!

I didn't even hop on the scale because I didn't want to know how much I was up.