Motivation accountability and support March 28 to April 3

Options
HLaR79
HLaR79 Posts: 1,519 Member
Good evening,

New week is ahead of us!

So just over a week ago my doctor changed my meds and put me on a pill that has a side effect of weight gain and upped another of my meds that makes me feel hungry, yeesh. This morning i was up 2 lbs so my goals this week are:

Do not drink my calories
Track what goes in the mouth
Keep up with my daily 5 minute walk at least 4 times

I am not worried about the 2 lbs i frequently go up and down week to week but i dont want to see it go to 3 or 4 lbs my max is 2 then i will worry lol!

Well hope to see some goals happening

Replies

• alanabanana01
    alanabanana01 Posts: 297 Member
    Options
    AHHH, another week---March went so quickly!
    Last weeks goals will become this weeks goals. I did great on my exercise routine!
    I did NOT stick to my calorie goals on Saturday, Sunday or Yesterday.
    I did only eat out on one day, but I ate out twice! AND got premade food the next day (almost as bad)

so---
    1. I will stick to my exercise schedule (M & TH & SA water, T & F & SU weights)
    2. Tracking is crucial---my goal is to NOT eat back any exercise calories and stay under ---but I have to make sure I am being accurate and brutally honest
    3. Eat out only once a week---including bringing home food.

it's been a rough week, my weigh-in showed me up 5 pounds, its that time of month, I was so upset and crabby and not rational. Pigged out for 2 days...gah.
    So, back on track this week.

Hey, at least the weather is supposed to be nicer!

Alana
  • Cynsonya
    Cynsonya Posts: 668 Member
    Options
    Hello everyone!

My goal this week is to stay inside my calorie deficit over the weekend. It's gonna be rough.

We're having our annual Spring Fling. 3 days of friends, family, and food! Friday night is dinner for 80 at Saki, a Japanese steakhouse. Saturday is a cookout for 120 WITH a lasagna cook-off (ughhhh). Sunday is brunch for 100 before everyone fly's out.

One of my favorite times of the year, but I usually gain 2-3lbs :s

Wish me luck! I'll need it!
  • Cynsonya
    Cynsonya Posts: 668 Member
    Options
    Haha, never mind! ^^^^^That's my goal for next week! So busy planning I'm getting ahead of myself, lol.
  • HLaR79
    Options
    Alana: good goals for this week, i hope the 5 lbs comes back off easily!
    Cynsonya: sounds very food heavy but that your thinking ahead, drink lots of water :)

Today i gave myself a cheat and had 2 cans of diet coke and a few mini eggs from easter, i logged everything and i did good for calories though sodium was a bit high!! I didnt get as much time to drink water today either so still need to throw some back before bed! long week but i am half way done my week as acting boss!!

Hope everyone has a good night
  • bevkidd1
    bevkidd1 Posts: 265 Member
    Options
    My goal is to get more walking in outside and more water (I drink a lot of sweet tea). I replaced soda with sweet tea, now I have to replace the sweet tea with water...I just gotta do it!
  • Nuari2016
    Nuari2016 Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    Cynsonya wrote: »
    Hello everyone!

Wish me luck! I'll need it!

Good luck!!! Totally feel you on that, it's so much harder when it's a festive atmosphere, or when there's a lot of activity going on all around you (or both!)

In-Laws Visit Part 1 begins this weekend (Part 2 is in May, both sets stay for 2 weeks each as they are flying in from overseas). I love them, but it does make it harder to diet when they keep handing me food, lol. My goal for this week is to be slightly under my daily calorie count each day until they arrive, to help cushion the blow of the upcoming inevitable plan slippage.
  • steelridgekennel
    steelridgekennel Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    My goals this week...hmm..

Continue to consume less calories on days that I cannot work out. I can not get to the gym today or Saturday (dog show).
    Watch what I eat this weekend at said dog show
    Make sure to log on Saturday (I tend to get lazy on those days...sigh)
  • HLaR79
    Options
    Good morning,

What a long week over here! Being the boss is exhausting lol

So March is over and i lost 2.2 lbs in march, i know this seems sort of small, but my goal is to loose 0.5 lbs a week. I feel the urge to justify this, but i wont its just right for me!

This week i have been keeping water levels up, spreading them out across the day so i stay hydrated at night too. And i have been walking more.

Bad news my husband is being a jerk, like sit and eat a pint of icecream while throwing darts at his face kinda jerk! its hard for me to hold in that much anger and not loose my cool with everyone
  • pnece
    pnece Posts: 179 Member
    Options
    HLaR79 wrote: »
    Good morning,

What a long week over here! Being the boss is exhausting lol

So March is over and i lost 2.2 lbs in march, i know this seems sort of small, but my goal is to loose 0.5 lbs a week. I feel the urge to justify this, but i wont its just right for me!

This week i have been keeping water levels up, spreading them out across the day so i stay hydrated at night too. And i have been walking more.

Bad news my husband is being a jerk, like sit and eat a pint of icecream while throwing darts at his face kinda jerk! its hard for me to hold in that much anger and not loose my cool with everyone

Sounds like you're on a bit of a roller coaster right now! First, congrats on the 2.2 lbs!! (I wish I could say the same!) I totally understand that urge to justify your 0.5 lb goal, but there's no need to. It's your goal -- no one else's. And you're the only one who knows what's right for you. And second, so sorry about your spouse. Have you given any thought to how you might express your anger or defuse it (in some manner that doesn't involve deadly weapons, that is)? For me, I've learned that holding in anger for years had led to a lot of my overeating and binging. Still haven't figured out how to express it constructively yet... it's a work in progress!
  • HLaR79
    Options
    I have stress reliefs thankfully for my husbands face, he is such a man, and i am very emotional lol!
    Tomorrow my schedule goes back to normal early mornings, daycare for the kid, boss is back on Tuesday.

Hope everyone is doing good on there goals, i lost track of my mouth but the days i tracked everyrhing i did well. I didnt drink my calories (by this i mean juice, frappaccinos, i dont drink alcohol at all) and water has been good except for today i am low!

Hope to see some other uodates :)