Team: The Bod Squad

24567

Replies

  • megaen29
    megaen29 Posts: 95 Member
    I'll be weighing in on Tuesdays.
  • kamoore06
    kamoore06 Posts: 68 Member
    chelekaz wrote: »
    Does anyone else use the UP app and tracking? If so, feel free to add me - Michele Kazlaski.

    What is that app
  • chelekaz
    chelekaz Posts: 888 Member
    kamoore06 wrote: »
    chelekaz wrote: »
    Does anyone else use the UP app and tracking? If so, feel free to add me - Michele Kazlaski.

    What is that app

    I have an Up Move fitness tracker and it syncs to the UP app. Its a great way to track steps, weight, sleep AND it connects directly to MFP which is awesome. The fitness tracker was around $25 and then I bought the wrist strap for it (it comes which a clip but I like wearing as a watch). But you can then hook up with friends and have duels. My best friend and I got them together to keep eachother honest.
  • kamoore06
    kamoore06 Posts: 68 Member
    chelekaz wrote: »
    kamoore06 wrote: »
    chelekaz wrote: »
    Does anyone else use the UP app and tracking? If so, feel free to add me - Michele Kazlaski.

    What is that app

    I have an Up Move fitness tracker and it syncs to the UP app. Its a great way to track steps, weight, sleep AND it connects directly to MFP which is awesome. The fitness tracker was around $25 and then I bought the wrist strap for it (it comes which a clip but I like wearing as a watch). But you can then hook up with friends and have duels. My best friend and I got them together to keep eachother honest.

    Oh cool. Ill have to look into it!
  • FluffySquid
    FluffySquid Posts: 14 Member
    edited March 2016
    Sorry guys i posted in the wrong forum but i can't work out how to delete this comment :/
  • Serendipity0913
    Serendipity0913 Posts: 388 Member
    chelekaz wrote: »
    If you still need a captain for our team just let me know.

    I'm still looking! Does that mean I can say....

    Thank you to @chelekaz for stepping up as Team Captain for The Bod Squad!!

    You'll notice I created a thread under Discussions titled "Team Captains". You'll want to pop in and introduce yourself to the other captains. They are a fantastic group.

    Thank you again!! :smile:

  • kamoore06
    kamoore06 Posts: 68 Member
    Thank you @chelekaz for stepping up to be team captain!
  • chelekaz
    chelekaz Posts: 888 Member
    kamoore06 wrote: »
    Thank you @chelekaz for stepping up to be team captain!

    You are welcome! We are going to have fun!!
  • chelekaz
    chelekaz Posts: 888 Member
    Good Morning fellow teamies! Just a reminder that we need starting weights for a few of you yet! :smiley:

    I would like to have mini challenges for our group (I've done this in previous challenges and it worked great) and would love for you to share some ideas of challenges you would like to have.

    I also wanted to share that I am on MapMyWalk and UP apps both under Michele Kazlaski. If anyone uses them and would like to connect just add me!
  • Linziyo
    Linziyo Posts: 25 Member
    Hey Michelle @chelekaz , Thanks for stepping up as team captain!

    My starting weight has already been put in, but could you relay that I need my way in day to be Sunday? (it currently says Tuesday for whatever reason)

    I would be happy to participate in any mini-challenges that come up! What have you done in the past?

    Kindly,
    Lindsay
  • chelekaz
    chelekaz Posts: 888 Member
    Hi Lindsay @Linziyo ! :smile:

    I will have your day updated for you!

    Some of the mini challenges we have done in the past would be:

    * Workout at least 5 days that week
    * Workout at least 30 minutes each day that week
    * Walk 1 mile a day that week
    * No junk food that week

    Those are just some that I have participated in. But open for suggestions. And I was thinking we can all make a personal goal for the challenge. Mine is to walk 30 miles. :smiley:

    Keep Smiling,
    Michele
  • kamoore06
    kamoore06 Posts: 68 Member
    chelekaz wrote: »
    Good Morning fellow teamies! Just a reminder that we need starting weights for a few of you yet! :smiley:

    I would like to have mini challenges for our group (I've done this in previous challenges and it worked great) and would love for you to share some ideas of challenges you would like to have.

    I also wanted to share that I am on MapMyWalk and UP apps both under Michele Kazlaski. If anyone uses them and would like to connect just add me!

    I think i added the right person to mapmywalk.
  • kamoore06
    kamoore06 Posts: 68 Member
    chelekaz wrote: »
    Hi Lindsay @Linziyo ! :smile:

    I will have your day updated for you!

    Some of the mini challenges we have done in the past would be:

    * Workout at least 5 days that week
    * Workout at least 30 minutes each day that week
    * Walk 1 mile a day that week
    * No junk food that week

    Those are just some that I have participated in. But open for suggestions. And I was thinking we can all make a personal goal for the challenge. Mine is to walk 30 miles. :smiley:

    Keep Smiling,
    Michele

    Im up for any challenges
  • chelekaz
    chelekaz Posts: 888 Member
    kamoore06 wrote: »
    chelekaz wrote: »
    Good Morning fellow teamies! Just a reminder that we need starting weights for a few of you yet! :smiley:

    I would like to have mini challenges for our group (I've done this in previous challenges and it worked great) and would love for you to share some ideas of challenges you would like to have.

    I also wanted to share that I am on MapMyWalk and UP apps both under Michele Kazlaski. If anyone uses them and would like to connect just add me!

    I think i added the right person to mapmywalk.

    You did! :) I accepted. B)
  • megaen29
    megaen29 Posts: 95 Member
    Can I get my weigh in day changed? It currently says Wed but it should be Tuesday. Thanks! I'm up for challenges too. Great way to get the extra push each week :)
  • Serendipity0913
    Serendipity0913 Posts: 388 Member
    megaen29 wrote: »
    Can I get my weigh in day changed? It currently says Wed but it should be Tuesday. Thanks! I'm up for challenges too. Great way to get the extra push each week :)

    You're all set. Tuesday it is
  • kamoore06
    kamoore06 Posts: 68 Member
    Just did 2 miles getting ready to do another 3!!
  • megaen29
    megaen29 Posts: 95 Member
    megaen29 wrote: »
    Can I get my weigh in day changed? It currently says Wed but it should be Tuesday. Thanks! I'm up for challenges too. Great way to get the extra push each week :)

    You're all set. Tuesday it is

    Thanks!
  • mackaylc
    mackaylc Posts: 20 Member
    So I believe my starting weight is already in the tracking sheet, so all you still need from me is my weigh in day? Is that right? My weigh in day will be Wednesday! So excited to start :)
  • chelekaz
    chelekaz Posts: 888 Member
    Hey everyone! So ... challenge day is here .... NO JOKE. :smiley:

    How about for the first week we all commit to work out 5 days this week. We are THE Bod Squad ... we can totally win this! :smile: