Team: The Bod Squad

13567

Replies

  • megaen29
    megaen29 Posts: 95 Member
    chelekaz wrote: »
    Hey everyone! So ... challenge day is here .... NO JOKE. :smiley:

    How about for the first week we all commit to work out 5 days this week. We are THE Bod Squad ... we can totally win this! :smile:

    Let's do this!
  • Linziyo
    Linziyo Posts: 25 Member
    chelekaz wrote: »
    How about for the first week we all commit to work out 5 days this week. We are THE Bod Squad ... we can totally win this! :smile:

    I am definitely up for this! I have currently only been doing 3-4 days a week, so this will help motivate me to get more in action! We've definitely got this :smiley:

  • kamoore06
    kamoore06 Posts: 68 Member
    chelekaz wrote: »
    Hey everyone! So ... challenge day is here .... NO JOKE. :smiley:

    How about for the first week we all commit to work out 5 days this week. We are THE Bod Squad ... we can totally win this! :smile:

    Lets do this!! We got it bod squad!!
  • rainydays5
    rainydays5 Posts: 217 Member
    So I know I am a little late...couldn't find the group! I am 35, a mom of 5 and a full time nursing student. I live in the middle of the USA. I graduate this May and hoping to reclaim my life! I have actually already felt a little stress relief which is why I decided that I am going to start my healthy life again. Nursing school is definitely not for the weak!! I gained all the weight plus some that I had lost 2 years ago because I just did not have the time and junk is easier/cheaper to cook. Right now I am just walking but would love to be able to get my bike out again and possibly start running. I love challenges and cannot wait to start this one!
  • chelekaz
    chelekaz Posts: 888 Member
    rainydays5 wrote: »
    So I know I am a little late...couldn't find the group! I am 35, a mom of 5 and a full time nursing student. I live in the middle of the USA. I graduate this May and hoping to reclaim my life! I have actually already felt a little stress relief which is why I decided that I am going to start my healthy life again. Nursing school is definitely not for the weak!! I gained all the weight plus some that I had lost 2 years ago because I just did not have the time and junk is easier/cheaper to cook. Right now I am just walking but would love to be able to get my bike out again and possibly start running. I love challenges and cannot wait to start this one!

    Welcome to the Team! Glad that you found us. Our first mini challenge for this week is going to be to exercise 5 days this week. Whether it is 10 minutes on the treadmill or walking or a 4 mile run. The most important thing in this week is to just keep our bodies M O V I N G .
  • Linziyo
    Linziyo Posts: 25 Member
    rainydays5 wrote: »
    So I know I am a little late...couldn't find the group! I am 35, a mom of 5 and a full time nursing student. I live in the middle of the USA. I graduate this May and hoping to reclaim my life! I have actually already felt a little stress relief which is why I decided that I am going to start my healthy life again. Nursing school is definitely not for the weak!! I gained all the weight plus some that I had lost 2 years ago because I just did not have the time and junk is easier/cheaper to cook. Right now I am just walking but would love to be able to get my bike out again and possibly start running. I love challenges and cannot wait to start this one!

    Welcome, @rainydays5

    I'm currently an RN but also in school trying to finish up my BSN! Let me know if you need an extra support or someone to vent too! I also cannot wait to get my bike out and currently started jogging (slowly...for now). Best of luck to you in this adventure and all others!

    Lindsay
  • chelekaz
    chelekaz Posts: 888 Member
    So how did everyone's first day go!?
  • kamoore06
    kamoore06 Posts: 68 Member
    My day was okay. Got 30 minutes of walking in. Not as much as i wanted to do but i had to stop during and go pick my son up and take him to the er
  • CatherineElizabeth13
    CatherineElizabeth13 Posts: 181 Member
    Today wasn't too bad. I am still down with this virus so exercise just wasn't on the agenda. I've been okay food-wise though :) hope you all had a good day!
  • megaen29
    megaen29 Posts: 95 Member
    My day wasn't the greatest, but could've been a lot worse. TOM is always rough :( I'm a dog walker though so got quite a bit of walking in and I did some weights at the gym too, food however not so good. Tomorrow is a new day!
  • ShawnaRaeDunn
    ShawnaRaeDunn Posts: 59 Member
    Hey y'all! Took me a minute to figure out the links threads but I made it here to the bod squad! My weigh in days will be Friday's. 10 weeks ago I had my second baby and I am still going through procedures for recovery from complications so if I'm quiet I haven't gone anywhere, I'm here just have my hands full. I have already lost 30 pounds post pregnancy and would like to lose 30 more. Born and raised in California and moved to Georgia 10 years ago and live in the cute little town of Senoia where they film the waking dead. Feel free to add me as a friend and I am also on Map My Fitness.
  • gilesmercer
    gilesmercer Posts: 6 Member
    Hi Team,
    My weigh in day will be Saturdays - Start weight 27/3/16 was 272 lbs todays weigh in 266 lbs.

    I live on top of a hill in rural wales with my wife and two children (1.5 and 5 years old).
    I need to loose weight so that I can keep up with the kids!!

    Good luck everyone.

  • Linziyo
    Linziyo Posts: 25 Member
    Welcome @ShawnaRaeDunn and @gilesmercer ! Let's destroy this challenge! Good luck during your first week!
  • megaen29
    megaen29 Posts: 95 Member
    My mini challenge this weekend is to not touch my chocolate bar in the pantry. My biggest weakness is sugar. I'm been making mini challenges like this to make sure when I get to my goal weight my bad eating habits don't relapse. So far the chocolate bar remains unopened :)
  • Linziyo
    Linziyo Posts: 25 Member
    Weighed in today and lost 5 lbs this week! It's so motivating to see results!! Hit my 5 day workout plan (and finished week one of c25k)!
  • kamoore06
    kamoore06 Posts: 68 Member
    Linziyo wrote: »
    Weighed in today and lost 5 lbs this week! It's so motivating to see results!! Hit my 5 day workout plan (and finished week one of c25k)!

    Way to go!!
  • rainydays5
    rainydays5 Posts: 217 Member
    Linziyo wrote: »
    Weighed in today and lost 5 lbs this week! It's so motivating to see results!! Hit my 5 day workout plan (and finished week one of c25k)!

    Yay! Way to go!
  • megaen29
    megaen29 Posts: 95 Member
    Linziyo wrote: »
    Weighed in today and lost 5 lbs this week! It's so motivating to see results!! Hit my 5 day workout plan (and finished week one of c25k)!

    Awesome job!
  • SUNNY613
    SUNNY613 Posts: 251 Member
    Hi team

    Sorry for checking in late...I'm 28 from nor cal...my weight in day is friday...I'm down with the challenges...I'm current workout 4 days a week...so I will try to add a extra day...
  • pups3mom
    pups3mom Posts: 94 Member
    Hello team, happy to join and participate in challenge with you. I am 46 year old preschool teacher & mom of 3. Current weight is 182. Up for the weekly challenges. I just completed today's C25K workout.