Aprilfoolbride Posts: 552 Member
edited March 2016 in Social Groups
blog_tumblr_mjffy7YKuq1rdpe7bo1_500.jpg?1343

Replies

• agingwithfitness
    agingwithfitness Posts: 1,404 Member
    Options
    Like the thread starter! :)

Ended up going for a short walk by pier in Eureka and a long walk after dinner, nice how sun goes down later.

Weight stayed same even though I had a bit more at dinner.

We are thinking about doing short trail up steep huge rock by beach today, its beautiful and sunny out, perfect 65 degrees.

Finishing bills, such fun, of course I overspent in Santa Rosa, bought new purse, some new hiking pants long and just below knee thin for warmer weather, new hair dryer, shower curtain cute beachy one for guest bath and stuff to match it and more...

• FromHereOnOut
    FromHereOnOut Posts: 3,237 Member
    Options
    Hi all! I'm still around. Sorry I'm such a deadbeat, I don't enjoy it either. It's just that life has put me through the spin cycle lately and I'm totally exhausted. I've got sore throat/cold 3.0 and am wore out by unexpected stuff hitting me left and right. Got about 24,000 steps today just doing all the stuff that needed to be done. DH has return ticket for two weeks from now. I need him so I can tag out for a little bit!

Only good thing I've got going on right now is complete re-programming of how the kids and I eat. We've always eaten fairly healthy when Dh is away, but this time I took it to the next level...wholewheat pasta and sandwich bread (the bread was a tough sell on my lil girl--finally discovered it was the whole seeds in the multigrain that she didn't like, but plain soft wholewheat she's ok with), fruit & nuts (occasional mini dark chocolate bites) replacing chips and cookies, a juice replacing son's 1xdaily Sprite soda (has always been water the rest of the time). The kids have totally acclimated...now, just to get DH to keep it going.
  • PinkNinjaLaura
    PinkNinjaLaura Posts: 3,202 Member
    Options
    I still exist. Sorry I've been absent. Miss you guys.
  • Aprilfoolbride
    Aprilfoolbride Posts: 552 Member
    Options
    Thursday was pretty stressful. Usually I'm cool at work but my boss is out and make sure everything plus I had a child care issue so it was one thing after another.

After not eating enough and not drinking enough, I was ravenous by the end of the day. Then I tripped and fell face first into a pan pizza.