Starting Ketogenic diet

Options
des104gr8ness
des104gr8ness Posts: 15 Member
Was on ketosis for 2 weeks and felt great. Messed up for Easter weekend. Now starting and staying the long haul. Need friends . Motivation and food/meal suggestions ..

Replies

• Panda_Poptarts
    Panda_Poptarts Posts: 971 Member
    Options
    Welcome aboard! Feel free to add me if you like.
  • auntstephie321
    auntstephie321 Posts: 3,586 Member
    Options
    Welcome to the group! I had some hiccups over Easter too, it's no big deal. Just get back to basics and you'll be well on your way to reaching your goals.
  • FIT_Goat
    FIT_Goat Posts: 4,224 Member
    Options
    Welcome to the group. You're free to add me. I don't normally track, but I can help motivate you.
  • anglyn1
    anglyn1 Posts: 1,802 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me
  • RalfLott
    RalfLott Posts: 5,036 Member
    Options
    Was on ketosis for 2 weeks and felt great. Messed up for Easter weekend. Now starting and staying the long haul. Need friends . Motivation and food/meal suggestions ..

Be sure to take a stroll through the LCD Launchpad. Among the great info collected there is a regularly-updated list of free Kindle low-carb/keto cookbooks and other resources.
  • Sunny_Bunny_
    Sunny_Bunny_ Posts: 7,140 Member
    Options
    Hi there! I'm not currently tracking, but I have almost a year of food entries you can peek at for ideas if you would like to add me.
    I eat a lot of the same thing. I'm not a fan of complicated recipes or faux foods. I don't really find a need for "variety". I like what I like and just eat it all the time. Lol
  • macchiatto
    macchiatto Posts: 2,890 Member
    Options
    Welcome to the group! Feel free to add me (just make sure to include a note so I know you're a fellow keto/LCHF-er). I'm experimenting going a little higher carb now at maintenance (40-60 gm carbs/day) but I started keto about 5 months ago and it's been great.