Need friends, support,motivation!!!

Hi, I started MFP a month or so ago and really didn't get into it like I should have. I have a 10 month old and gained 30/while prego and another 35 after. My problem is i wont eat all day and then load up on sweets at night. Im down 7lbs and would love to get back to preprego weight at 170lbs and maybe go lower as time goes on. This past week I've really paid attention to what I eat and have logged my meals. I want to loose this extra weight so bad!!! I want to wear my clothes again, feel good again!!! I could use any and all tips, plans, motivation and friends!! Thanks in advance!!!

Replies

• cedarsidefarm
    cedarsidefarm Posts: 163 Member
    Have you lowered your carbs? How many carbs a day do you eat? What are your other nutrient intakes? What percent of fat and proteins are you eating? Which low carb program are you following?

I started on the Always Hungry program. It's a great way to avoid the keto flu (but that just might be me). How are you feeling with the low carbs? I was so happy for the first 2 weeks that I thought fat was a mind altering drug. My hunger went away and the swelling in my wrist and ankles went down.