No appetite today

Options
emilybeaver
emilybeaver Posts: 365 Member
So this morning I had about 10 slices of pepperoni (the only thing that sounded good). It is now almost 2pm and I have no appetite. Nothing sounds good. So I'm just drinking my flavored water. Does this happen often to anyone else?

Replies

• KnitOrMiss
    KnitOrMiss Posts: 10,104 Member
    Options
    It happens to me on occasion. I typically regain my appetite by dinner time...but it balances out the other super hungry days, I think. And then fasting occurs naturally sometimes, so yeah, it happens. I just did plain water the last time I water fasted.
  • emilybeaver
    Options
    I'm not meaning to fast, but I really haven't had much since yesterday at like 6pm. I had a salad. But oh well I'm sure I will be hungry in a few hours. Thankfully I have some pepperoni left at work if I need it!
  • anglyn1
    anglyn1 Posts: 1,803 Member
    Options
    I have days like that. Then I have other days where I'm extra hungry. I just figure one balances out the other! :)
  • Panda_Poptarts
    Panda_Poptarts Posts: 971 Member
    Options
    I've been not hungry for the past 4 days.

I've made myself eat today, because I was having dizzy spells. I think it's likely pretty normal.
  • emilybeaver
    Options
    Thankfully no dizzy spills. I actually feel like I have tons of energy. I just had a 1/4 cup of walnuts and I'm good so far.
  • ladipoet
    ladipoet Posts: 4,180 Member
    Options
    I've been not hungry for the past 4 days.

I've made myself eat today, because I was having dizzy spells. I think it's likely pretty normal.

This is most likely due to electrolytes imbalance (i.e. Keto flu). Need to up your sodium/potassium. At the very least, hope you are drinking bone broth or bouillon cubes on the days you are not eating.
  • Sunny_Bunny_
    Sunny_Bunny_ Posts: 7,140 Member
    Options
    Pretty much every day is like that for me. I just have coffee with MCT and butter and don't usually eat til around 2 or 3. Even then, I'm not starving.
  • emilybeaver
    Options
    Well I had a side salad with ranch and a son of a baconator sans bun at Wendy's. And had cake...blergh...