Hi Ladies!

katy84o
katy84o Posts: 744 Member
Sorry I have been absent for several weeks. As some of you might know, we are currently trying to buy a house and it has been kind of chaotic. It's in a condo complex, but it's a free standing house, in Old Town Alexandria.. a few 'problems' have popped up that have prevented us from moving forward. We're supposed to making a final decision today, if we want to wait it out or back out and look for something else. And it's a tough one.

Anyway, I wanted to drop in and say Hi and I hope you all have a wonderful weekend! It's raining here in VA..

I also wanted to pass this resource along, I had bookmarked it a while back, and through a bout of baby fever, I went through my 'pregnancy' folder, and came across it again.

http://natural-fertility-info.com/fertility-diet

Replies

• puffbrat
    puffbrat Posts: 2,806 Member
    Hi Katy. I'm sorry to hear that problems have come up in the buying process. Getting a house is so exciting. Buying a house (based on my experience from buying our first less than a year ago) is just stressful and overwhelming. You always hear not to get attached to a house until the sale is complete just in case things like this come up, but that is impossible to do. You are trying to purchase it because you felt an attachment. Whether you stick with this house or look for another, I hope you get one you love and manage to hold onto your sanity in the process :)

Except for this morning's unexpected light snow, it looks like the weather will be lovely this weekend so I have high hopes for spending a couple nice days outside.
  • WifiresGettingFit
    WifiresGettingFit Posts: 1,773 Member
    edited April 2016
    I've had several family members over the years go through buying a house and not once have I heard it to be a smooth process so I'm really not looking forward to when I have to go through it. Thank you for sharing the link. I like reading new material. It was nice to hear from you and I hope things work out for you! I know how excited you were about the house.
  • Kirstie155
    Kirstie155 Posts: 1,001 Member
    @katy84o what happened with the house? I live in Nova and am familiar with the area! Hope everything worked out.