April Challenge ~~ Apr 4th - Apr 10th

Options
2»

Replies

• PaulaKro
    PaulaKro Posts: 5,700 Member
    edited April 2016
    Options
    As you all know I try to get in 30 minute walks each day at work. Been doing it for over 2 years. Well the little whiny witch told our corporal that she feels she is being punished and that my walking up on 5th floor is rubbing it in her face!
    Let me see if I've got this.
    • She encroached your space...
    • Everyone ignores the fact you've done this for 2 years, it's good for your health, which is good for the office...
    • She claims you've started to do this now that she's there simply to rub it in her face...
    • She doesn't get labelled as paranoid????

• zumbaforever
    zumbaforever Posts: 6,893 Member
    Options
    Paula that is it in a nut shell! She should have been told to just grow up! When people ask me why I am not walking my hall ways I am half tempted to tell the truth. The other half says let it go and just say I needed a change. I hope the old bag retires soon.

Shelley
  • cpanus
    cpanus Posts: 19,418 Member
    Options
    Shelley, so sorry. I've worked with people like that. It's hard sometimes. You've taken the high road, feel good about yourself. And you are still walking at lunch!

Michelle, that sounds like fun...hard work fun but fun! Glad you like it.

Kathy, how is your mom?

Walked w/DH this morning for 5.40 miles in 110 mins (7.32 total miles for 15,681 steps) then got on the bike for 13.75 miles in 48 mins and an episode of Bosch. Then I had lunch w/friends then shopped. A full day!

Hope everyone has a fun-filled Monday!

Chris
  • KAR1959
    KAR1959 Posts: 4,267 Member
    edited April 2016
    Options
    My team won 2 of 5 matches yesterday. My doubles partner and I did not win but we played well. I think we were both tired from our vacation and the stress of the car issue.

My mom's procedure is this morning. I'm headed out now. It is out patient but she is 79 so I look at everything as serious but she is a very strong women so I'm sure everything will be okay.

Shelley, unfortunately we alol have encountered someone like this unhappy person. She's miserable and chose you as her target. I'm glad you can still walk at lunch. Ignore her!

Have a good Monday!
    Kathy