Motivation accountability and support April 4 to April 10

Options
HLaR79
HLaR79 Posts: 1,519 Member
I wanted to start this early, it has been a long long week for me which will finally end tomorrow when my boss gets back from her vacation

My goals next week include:

No fast food
Lots of water
5 minutes after work walking outside

Replies

• bevkidd1
    bevkidd1 Posts: 265 Member
    Options
    My goals are:
    1. More water
    2. More walking outside
    3. No eating out
    4. Getting up and moving every 2 hours at work to combat the stiffness in my joints. It can be very difficult to move after sitting so long.
  • Cheesy567
    Cheesy567 Posts: 1,186 Member
    Options
    1- hit my protein goal daily
    2- log daily
    3- plank daily for however long I can
  • alanabanana01
    alanabanana01 Posts: 297 Member
    Options
    I had a pretty successful week last week---I met my goals which resulted in a loss---yay!

That scale has been slooooow moving lately. :s

This week I will try it again by:
    1. exercising 6 days a week---3 days weight training, 2 water classes and 2 miles of laps (swimming laps, not running ha!)
    2. tracking, tracking, tracking---it's the little things that get me, the extra TBL of creamer, the little handful of nuts, the 6 crackers at bedtime---it all adds up.
    3. Limit eating out to once a week. or one 'cheat' day a week. not to go crazy, but enjoy some things I have been craving.

I hope everyone has a great week! My new job has been going OK, it's a bit overwhelming but I will get where I need to.
  • HLaR79
    Options
    Grr i typed out a whole response and it didn't post, my kind of week lol
  • alanabanana01
    Options

HA----right there with ya! Lost my keys this morning, left my water bottle at home, didn't pack a fork --it's not even 11 AM! nothing tragic, just little annoyances all day. grrrrr indeed!
  • steelridgekennel
    steelridgekennel Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    This week's goals.

1. Complete both NEW water classes. My gym has changed them up. So one day is Hydro Strength and the other is Hydro Fit. One down, another to go.
    2. Treadmill Wednesday and Friday and hit the gym Sunday.
    3. Remember my dang water bottle.....
  • alanabanana01
    Options
    those water classes sound fun!
  • HLaR79
    Options
    So week is bit better then half over,

I have avoided fast food, drank lots of water, stayed to my 1 soda a day, i have walked around a lot and drank water but i have also been so hungry this week!!! Hooe everyone has a good end of week
  • bevkidd1
    edited April 2016
    Options
    I have just finished day 2 of the military diet. The worst part was the grapefruit on day 1. Not my favorite thing in the world to eat, but I got through it. I haven't really been all that hungry. I thought it was going to be a lot worse than it is.

Tomorrow is the last day of the three days, then I do 4 days of eating sensibly. That's what I am hoping will stick with me. I felt I had to do something drastic to get me back on plan and clean out the system so to speak. I was slipping back into my old habits and had to stop that in its tracks. I think I have and I will pretty much stick to some of the meals that are on the diet because, to me, they were filling.

So far I am happy with my results. I just hope I have some kind of loss that is more than .2 or .4 because that is so annoying when you are exercising all out and nothing happens. I was very frustrated. Hoping for the best, but prepared for the worst...
  • alanabanana01
    Options
    @HLaR79---remember, your growling stomach is the sound of fat dying! HAHA---That is what i always tell myself :p
  • HLaR79
    Options
    Bevkidd, sounds very strict. I hope it works well to get you back on track

Alana i like that, next time i am starving i will remember that!

I am having a very harsh time of the month which actually probably explains last weeks hunger i already feel less hungry today and tomorrow my husband will go back to work leaving me with no vehicle for the week, so more walking
  • bevkidd1
    Options
    HLaR79...yes it was very restrictive but it worked. I am back on track which is what I needed. Everything else I tried didn't work. I was reverting back to old habits and I have worked too hard to let that happen....so yeah I'm happy with the results. Now if I could just get my ankles to work with me lol.
  • pnece
    pnece Posts: 179 Member
    Options
    I just want to get back to tracking this week.