Weekly Post 04.04. - 10.04.16

Options
2»

Replies

• mamainthekitchen
    mamainthekitchen Posts: 929 Member
    Options
    @klmcneil1 Wow! You're very lucky to have your husband join you on this way of eating I'm truly jealous! Your dinner sounds good too! I have done the same except add a ton of lettuce on top so it's sort of a hot burrito salad - ha! Keep up the great job you're doing fantastic!!

@KateNkognito you are doing so well especially since you have school work to focus on!!! & yes the NDFs are where I get in trouble too.... Sometimes I'm over sometimes I'm not. Getting to bed earlier everyday helps!! Don't forget water gains throughout your week can change so try not to rely on the scales. For fun, measure your waist and re-measure in one month ;) okay maybe I need to find more fun things to do!

Congratulations on your first month @GraetLifeIfYouDontWeaken you sound very excited about the changes you're making! I have to agree about the support here (best forum on MFP) I also find encouragement just by reading the success stories forum with photos! Just reading how much people have been through and how much weight they've lost is very inspiring!

Well done friends! :)
  • bellarose1207
    bellarose1207 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Hi there, new to Myfitnesspal and day 1 of 5:2. Fasting isn't going too bad now I had a couple hours this afternoon that I was starving. I have been on my most recent weight loss journey since Jan.5th down approx. 18lbs with exercise and keeping calories to about 1600. Looking to give the 5:2 IF a try, everything I read makes sense. I work 2nd shift so I generally get up around 9am, coffee then try for an hour workout (cardio/weights) today stuck with just water/coffee until I got to work around 2 had my first meal at 430. (200cal) going to eat my last food around 730. My only concern is not getting any nutrients in after my workout but we will see how it goes. I may even try 4:3! It looks like everyone else is doing well on this.
  • luciewhitefield25
    luciewhitefield25 Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    This is my third proper week and I am feeling much better within my self already! I did have a bit of a cheat day on Saturday but hoping with all my exercise and doing 3 fasts a week might even itself out a little?! I am not sure on results as in numbers yet as I only weighed for the first time on Friday, but I will be weighing again this Friday to see if there is any loss. I am not going to totally rely on those scales though as I do exercise a lot.. I might even take measurements this week and start tracking that as well!

I am excited for Friday to see my results, as I said I feel tons better in myself already!!! Also loving this group, find it so encouraging to read everyone's post, it makes me want to just keep going!