Accountable to me challenge

Options
1235»

Replies

• cjborkowski
    cjborkowski Posts: 181 Member
    Options
    Things I've been accountable to self during this challenge
    1. Making consistent good, healthy food choices.
    2. Logging in to MFP daily
    3. Increasing my activity in many small ways during the day such as taking the stairs & parking further away

Ways I'd like to be more accountable by end of challenge
    1. Drink more water
    2. Develop a consistent exercise or workout plan.
  • tooru
    tooru Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    Things I've learnt:
    1) It's easier to stick to your cals with the help of other members watching all the time! ;)
    2) Drink more water
    3) To try more foods.

Things to improve
    1) Less salt!!
    2) More veggies.
  • jazzypdx
    jazzypdx Posts: 178 Member
    Options
    Iand accountable to myself for...
    1 - what I choose to put on my plate and in my mouth because I am going to log it. I cleaned up my cupboards after the sugar challenge and donated a bunch of convenient crappy (but delicious) sugar loaded, empty calorie, good for nothing but thigh rub food (damn I miss my poptarts!!) to the food bank. I get fresh fruit and veggies from work, so I have been carefully choosing my dry goods to keep myself on track.
    2 - How much exercise I get and the shape/condition of my body. I just slid into do nothing mode after my ankle/achilles injury. The challenges and dances have made me work muscle groups I haven't moved because of the irritating pain and aches. I can now bend my ankle almost normally again without it freezing in a Charlie horse! I am, still not going as deep as I would like on squats but getting stronger and more flexible everyday. My choice - move it or lose the mobility again.
    3 - Prepping and packing food for work. Too much forgetfulness and procrastination makes for bad decisions. I keep "good food/snacks" in my car (Almonds, edamame, walnuts) so if I fail to grab my lunch & dinner when I leave for work I don't just buy junk from the vending machines.
    By the end of challenge I would like to...
    1- Improve my sleep patterns and improve my water and alkaline balance.
    2 - Fit comfortably into my size 10 clothes and donate everything that is too big
  • sukkara
    sukkara Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    Accountable to self:
    1- Weighing weekly and posting it
    2- More active: longer duration and trying out different exercises
    3- Less excuses, and joined a gym

Want to:
    1- Consistent and improved logging
    2- More weight resistance exercises
This discussion has been closed.