Options
Aprilfoolbride
Aprilfoolbride Posts: 552 Member
ae5c097ec80214a61348362a347d0afb.jpg

Replies

• valmaebel
    valmaebel Posts: 1,045 Member
    Options
    Sherry - Middle child is also in the funk. Dad came up and checked her, she has anneal infection. She should be able to go to school today, finally!

Marla - Ha! I hear the time does really fly by!

So middle child has an ear infection. Hubby has been running a fever as well, and it turns out to be either a bad reaction or an infection for the tetnis shot he got on Sunday. He had to break a window to get to a woman in a car accident who couldn't hold her head up to breathe properly. He has cuts all over his arm now. Between him and middle child, who is dramatic and would wake up wailing multiple times a night, I didn't get the past couple of workouts in. But I'm cutting myself some slack as stress levels have been through the roof...as has exhaustion. I'm hoping to get back into it tonight or tomorrow.

Have a great day! Hubby and I are having a day date. My mom is picking kids up from school and watching them while we galavant around town. Should be fun.
  • PinkNinjaLaura
    PinkNinjaLaura Posts: 3,202 Member
    Options
    I'm so far behind on what's going on with everyone. I've been making it to my newsfeed but haven't been making it to the group.

Day 6 of my latest round of being sick, after not really feeling good since the beginning of February, so I finally went to the doctor this morning. My primary doctor is out this week but the clinic has an on-call doctor I was able to get in to see him. He called in an Rx for an antibiotic so hopefully that finally knocks out whatever has been going on. He told me to come back if it doesn't help. I'm getting some labs run next week (follow-up on some elevated lab results from last fall) then have an appointment with my doctor 4/18 so if I'm not feeling better at least I already have a follow-up appointment lined up. Meanwhile it's the 6th of the month and I've only worked out 1 day, which is so not normal for me.
  • agingwithfitness
    agingwithfitness Posts: 1,404 Member
    Options
    Hopefully antibiotics will do the trick, fingers crossed!

Val, lol on the "I hear", in the middle of raising young ones each day can feel like a thousand, while at my age each day goes by like a minute!

Today is college campus registration day, then hubby is picking me up and going for a walk in community forest, great hiking trails. Hope I am ok for it, bad sleep night, didn't fall asleep until 3am and finally took something to help at 2. Slept 5 hrs.

I hate when my body is tired at bedtime but not my mind, spins and spins. I try tv or reading on iPad but the light keeps me up and stimulated.

Have meeting tonight. Busy day. At least for me, lol. :D
  • Aprilfoolbride
    Aprilfoolbride Posts: 552 Member
    Options
    Val, hope your day date was awesome! We love those too.

Laura, sorry to hear you're under the weather. Fingers crossed on the Rx!

Marla, I was so jealous at my desk in my cube in my hermetically sealed office building reading about your hike in the forest!

I feel like I've been clicking lately. Partly from my planning and being prepared. Whenever I am hungry, there is something healthy at hand. I realize this might sound like the height of laziness, but I bought an egg cooker and love it! So eating a lot of eggs for breakfast or hard boiled eggs or hard-boiled egg whites with hummus as snacks.

Working out with trainer an hour before dawn on Friday mornings, trying to get in regular booty moving in between. I know it's important.